7006 N Cedar Ave
Fresno, CA 93720

Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Hamburgers, Kid's Menu

Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Hamburgers, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/10/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Fresno, CA tried it.

cgoodloe photo

cgoodloe

Clovis, CA

Great food, great service!

Excellent service! If it’s your first time the manager will stop by to see what he can do for you.

Our second trip, we ordered just entrees. I had the BBQ chicken breast with green beans and mashed potato/gravy with a side of sauteed mushrooms. I have to say the mushrooms were my favorite part. I usually like green beans and these did not disappoint but I kept going back to the mushrooms. The potatoes have green onions mixed in and are redskin mashers. Very good. The other plate was pasta alfredo with chicken. The other eater loved it so much she saved half to take home for later. As usual excellent service, excellent waitressing.

Woodgrilled B.B.Q. Chicken

The chicken was juicy not dry and I loved the bourbon BBQ sauce.

A Single Sourdough Roll

Yum!! Soft with a little crunch on the outside. Not so sour that I can’t handle it. Doesn’t need butter but bonus! Sourdough rolls come in the beginning if you tell the waitress yes when she asks if you want them. Yummy!!!

Wildberry Lemonade

Sweet not too sour. Huge mason jar. Very impressed as I’m not a huge lemonade fan.

Pint of Blue Lake Green Beans

Crunchy, not soggy. Flavor could use a little more ooomph but very very good.

Quart of Mountain Mashers

Mashers have green onions and gravy. Very tasty. People who don’t like gravy will need to tell them not to put it on there at time of ordering.

Nevada Cheesecake

Very good. Not the best I’ve eaten but super good. Thick but not dry. I didn’t really like the super thick crust. Well it was tasty but just too much of it.

Onion Straws

These were crispy and yummy. I didn’t like the cocktail dip much but loved the ranch dip. Next time will ask for double ranch dip.

Santa Fe Spring Rolls

These are an appetizer. These spring rolls were so tasty we ate every last one of them. Didn’t have room for an actual entree. They are like burritos only open faced. Full of veggies and sauce. I wish they’d have given us 2 containers of the avocado dip. Yum!

Blackwood Canyon Pasta

Asked for extra garlic, no artichoke. No problem! Super moist and tasty. Saved half for later. Heats up well as a leftover. Still tasty.

Steakhouse Hamburgers Kid's Menu

Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse is located near the cities of Fresno High, Fresno High, and Duncan.
People found this by searching for: Steakhouse Logos, Tahoe Joe, Tahoe Joe's Menu, Tahoe Joe S Restaurant Kids Menus, Tahoe Joe's Steakhouse Pay Rate, Tahoe Joes Menu, Tahoe Joe's Restaurant, Tahoe Joes Kids Menu, and Tahoe Joes Fresno.