7948 Fm 1960 Rd E
Humble, TX 77346-2204

TAI LI Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood, Kid's Menu

TAI LI Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Seafood, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The service was good, not over bearing. The portions of food were good. The only complaint is the fried shrimp are always over cooked. With the heavy batter makes the shrimp to hard."
"Excellent food, fast delivery. Been our go to chinese restaurant for 6 years!! Love , love them!!"
"The shrimp and garlic sause"
Comments
"Great food"
  • 5/09/2020

• 8/02/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Humble, TX tried it and liked it.

• 9/29/2018

A Chinese food lover from Katy, TX tried it and liked it.

• 7/07/2018

A diner from Humble, TX tried it.

• 11/25/2017

A diner from Humble, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from Friendswood, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/19/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Georgetown, TX tried it.

• 5/29/2016

A Chinese food lover from Baytown, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/30/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Humble, TX tried it.

• 5/15/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

Juneadcox photo

Juneadcox

Houston, TX

Do not recommend

Use caution when ordering with Tai Li in Atascocita. I ordered online, thinking, what could possibly go wrong. In the 20 mins it took to drive there, they had already given my order to someone else. Then they said that I had already picked it up. I asked for a refund because it’s dinner time and I needed to get down the road for food, and the owner argued with me and hung up on me. This was my first time ordering, and I can’t imagine their food being better than the way they treat people after they’ve made a mistake.

LilFeisty photo

LilFeisty

Humble, TX

Always Pleased

Lots who move here say they have a hard time finding a place that serves good Chinese food. Tai Li has been around for as long as I can remember and I have never been let down by it. The lunch menu is priced very generously and they treat their customers very well. I would recommend this to everyone I know. My personal favorite is the General Tso Chicken!

Takeout Chinese Seafood

TAI LI Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

TAI LI Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Kingwood.
People found this by searching for: Tia Le Atascocita, Tx, Tai Lee Humble, Tai Li Chinese Restaurant Menu, Tai Li Humble, Tai Lee Humble Texas, Tai Li Restaurant Humble, Tx, Tai Li Menu, Tai Li Chinese Restaurant, and Thai Li Atascocita Tx.