TAI Pei Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese, Vegetarian

Overall
Pros
"Sushi!!"
"Good food"
Cons
"Service"
"Ambience"
Comments
"Yolo"
January 6, 2014

I love Tai Pei! I order at least once a week and the food is always consistently fresh, hot, fast, and delicious. Their sushi is good too and their waiters are always so friendly. Nelson is my favorite- he is so nice and always knows my…
May 8, 2011

Smith, Party of 9

My mother has been dining at Taipei for over 10 years and loves to go often. I had planned on taking her to another restaurant where I had made reservations, but Mom wanted only Taipei. Without reservations, we walked in to a packed house…
January 13, 2011

These chinks are rude! Watch out!

Every time I order they are really rude (which causes me to order a lot less). The food is average at best. I called the waiter a slope when he brought out the wrong soup.

Chinese Japanese Vegetarian

TAI Pei Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/10/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sushi!!
    Cons
    Comments
    Yolo
  • 5/01/2014 A diner from Burbank, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/09/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
    Cons
    Ambience
  • 2/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/10/2013 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

TAI Pei Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Taipei Fox Chapel, Tia Pia Fox Chapel, Tai Pei Restaurant Fox Chapel, Tai Pei Fox Chapel Menu, Taipei Fox Chapel Menu, Tai Pei Fox Chapel, Taipei Restaurant Pittsburgh, Tai Pei Restaurant Pittsburgh, and Thai Pei Of Fox Chapel.