TAI WU Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food, fast service, portion size"
January 30, 2012

Extremely Delicious, Generous Servings, Warm Welcome

My family and I moved to the Bay Area from the East Coast early last year for my husband's job; Tai Wu was one of the first places we ate at, because it was so close to where we stayed for the first month. We were in seventh heaven; we had…
September 23, 2006

Good place to get something quick in Foster City.

I've been to Tai Wu so many times that I don't remember how many that is! It's very convenient for me because I live within walking distance (although I always drive!) This place is a little small, which makes sense since I consider it…
September 21, 2006

Delicious, affordable food

This is one of my favorite local restaurants - delicious food, good customer service, quick turn-around time, and definitely reasonably priced. Good selection of rice porridge, too.

Chinese Catering Dinner

TAI WU Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/12/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 1/05/2016 A diner from French Camp, CA tried it.

• 12/20/2015 A diner from Hilmar, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2015 A diner from San Mateo, CA tried it.

• 11/21/2015 A diner from Redwood City, CA tried it.

• 8/19/2015 A diner from Oakland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2015 A diner from Redwood City, CA tried it.

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

TAI WU Restaurant is located near the cities of Belmont and San Mateo.
People found this by searching for: Tai Wu Menu, Tai Wu, Foster City, Ca, Tai Wu Restaurant Foster City Menu, Tai Wu Restaurant Foster City, Tai Wu Restaurant Menu, Tai Wu Restrant Foster, Tai Wu Foster City Menu, and Tai Wu Foster City.