Taj Mahal

Cuisine: Indian, Buffet, Catering

Taj Mahal is a Indian, Buffet, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/04/2015

An Indian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/13/2014

An Indian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/30/2013

An Indian chowhound from FL tried it.

kimhp photo

kimhp

Evansville, IN

WONDERFUL!

Great, great restaurant and FAST service in the evening. The servers are always very nice.

I’ve only been in the evening, not to the buffet, but everyone else I know loves the buffet. They are on the other side of town from where I work.

I LOVE the mushroom saag- it’s addicting!

10b photo

10b

Evansville, IN

TERRIBLE!!!

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh… nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good… Don’t be FOOLED by old reviews. The staff is rude the $8.99 price for the buffet is for adults, however when I received the bill we were charged the adult price for our 9 year old .(the server argued insisted he was 10 years old and therefor an adult price)…. My husband and I had ice tea my son had the Lassi (which he didn’t drink) =drink charges $9.00. We were treated rudely and over charged for our average buffet meal.
we left there feeling disgusted and disappointed! WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE TAJ MAHAL AGAIN!!!! This establishment is no longer an accredited member of the BBB due to complaints on products and service..

July 10, 2012

Terrible

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh... nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good.. Don't be FOOLED by two year…

11/16/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Detroit, MI tried Evansville Twisted Tomato Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/15/2017

A diner from New Lebanon, OH tried The Pie Pan in North Park.

11/14/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, IL tried O'Charley's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/07/2017

An American chowhound from Fort Branch, IN tried Raffertys, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
There twice. Good service, good food and fair priced. Nice ambiance
11/07/2017

A diner from Evansville, IN tried Raffertys, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/02/2017

A diner from US tried Rally's in Business 41, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice friendly service
Cons
Food kinda to tough to eat at 10pm
Comments
But they made up for it after a call they made it right cudos too them
11/01/2017

An Asian chowhound from US tried Happy Garden in A.C.T., liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/01/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Raffertys and liked it. They liked the food.

10/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Evansville, IN tried Evansville Twisted Tomato Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/27/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Evansville, IN tried Evansville Twisted Tomato Pizza.

Indian Venues & Event Spaces Buffet

Taj Mahal  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Indian Buffet In Evansville In, Taj Mahal Restaurant Evansville, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana, Taj Mahal Newburgh, Views About Taj On Evensville,In, Taj Mahal Evansville Menu, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana Menu, Taj Mahal Menu Evansville, and Taj Mahal Evansville.