Taj Mahal

Cuisine: Indian, Buffet, Catering

Taj Mahal is a Indian, Buffet, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/04/2015

An Indian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/13/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/30/2013

An Indian food lover from FL tried it.

kimhp photo

kimhp

Evansville, IN

WONDERFUL!

Great, great restaurant and FAST service in the evening. The servers are always very nice.

I’ve only been in the evening, not to the buffet, but everyone else I know loves the buffet. They are on the other side of town from where I work.

I LOVE the mushroom saag- it’s addicting!

10b photo

10b

Evansville, IN

TERRIBLE!!!

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh… nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good… Don’t be FOOLED by old reviews. The staff is rude the $8.99 price for the buffet is for adults, however when I received the bill we were charged the adult price for our 9 year old .(the server argued insisted he was 10 years old and therefor an adult price)…. My husband and I had ice tea my son had the Lassi (which he didn’t drink) =drink charges $9.00. We were treated rudely and over charged for our average buffet meal.
we left there feeling disgusted and disappointed! WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE TAJ MAHAL AGAIN!!!! This establishment is no longer an accredited member of the BBB due to complaints on products and service..

July 10, 2012

Terrible

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh... nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good.. Don't be FOOLED by two year…

2/21/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Evansville Twisted Tomato Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from Wadesville, IN tried Parkway Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
good service, decent prices, great pizza
Cons
no problems
2/13/2018

A chowhound from Michigan City, IN tried Bockelman's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/11/2018

An American food lover from Roanoke, IN tried Raffertys.

2/10/2018

A diner from Evansville, IN tried Canton Inn Restaurant in North Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/08/2018

A diner from Evansville, IN tried Happy Garden in A.C.T. and liked it. They liked the food.

2/03/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Jasper, IN tried Grand Buffet.

2/03/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Evansville, IN tried Lin's Asian Express.

1/30/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Henderson, KY tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.

1/29/2018

A Coffee & Tea food lover from US tried Proper Coffee Roasters, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Indian Venues & Event Spaces Buffet

Taj Mahal  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Taj Mahal Restaurant Evansville, Taj Mahal Newburgh, Taj Mahal Evansville Menu, Indian Buffet In Evansville In, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana, Taj Mahal Menu Evansville, Views About Taj On Evensville,In, Taj Mahal Evansville, and Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana Menu.