Taj Mahal

Cuisine: Indian, Buffet, Catering

Taj Mahal is a Indian, Buffet, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/04/2015

An Indian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/13/2014

An Indian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A diner from FL tried it.

kimhp photo

kimhp

Evansville, IN

WONDERFUL!

Great, great restaurant and FAST service in the evening. The servers are always very nice.

I’ve only been in the evening, not to the buffet, but everyone else I know loves the buffet. They are on the other side of town from where I work.

I LOVE the mushroom saag- it’s addicting!

10b photo

10b

Evansville, IN

TERRIBLE!!!

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh… nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good… Don’t be FOOLED by old reviews. The staff is rude the $8.99 price for the buffet is for adults, however when I received the bill we were charged the adult price for our 9 year old .(the server argued insisted he was 10 years old and therefor an adult price)…. My husband and I had ice tea my son had the Lassi (which he didn’t drink) =drink charges $9.00. We were treated rudely and over charged for our average buffet meal.
we left there feeling disgusted and disappointed! WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE TAJ MAHAL AGAIN!!!! This establishment is no longer an accredited member of the BBB due to complaints on products and service..

July 10, 2012

Terrible

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh... nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good.. Don't be FOOLED by two year…

5/26/2017

A Pizza food lover from Henderson, KY tried Steve's Una Pizza in Ross Center and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Evansville, IN tried Spudz N Stuff, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Chopstick House Restaurant.

5/16/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and liked it. They liked the food.

5/15/2017

A dining patron from US tried Rally's in Business 41.

5/12/2017

A Burgers food lover from Evansville, IN tried Burger Bank in A.C.T..

5/10/2017

A dining patron from IL tried Steve's Una Pizza in Ross Center, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/06/2017

An American food lover from IL tried Raffertys and liked it.

5/04/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Evansville, IN tried Parkway Pizza.

5/04/2017

Dawnr2 tried Zesto in Jacobsville, liked it, and rated it . Dawnr2 liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Indian Buffet Catering

Taj Mahal  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Taj Mahal Restaurant Evansville, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana Menu, Indian Buffet In Evansville In, Taj Mahal Newburgh, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana, Views About Taj On Evensville,In, Taj Mahal Menu Evansville, Taj Mahal Evansville Menu, and Taj Mahal Evansville.