Taj Mahal

Cuisine: Indian, Buffet, Catering

Taj Mahal is a Indian, Buffet, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/04/2015

An Indian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/13/2014

An Indian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/30/2013

An Indian food lover from FL tried it.

kimhp photo

kimhp

Evansville, IN

WONDERFUL!

Great, great restaurant and FAST service in the evening. The servers are always very nice.

I’ve only been in the evening, not to the buffet, but everyone else I know loves the buffet. They are on the other side of town from where I work.

I LOVE the mushroom saag- it’s addicting!

10b photo

10b

Evansville, IN

TERRIBLE!!!

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh… nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good… Don’t be FOOLED by old reviews. The staff is rude the $8.99 price for the buffet is for adults, however when I received the bill we were charged the adult price for our 9 year old .(the server argued insisted he was 10 years old and therefor an adult price)…. My husband and I had ice tea my son had the Lassi (which he didn’t drink) =drink charges $9.00. We were treated rudely and over charged for our average buffet meal.
we left there feeling disgusted and disappointed! WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE TAJ MAHAL AGAIN!!!! This establishment is no longer an accredited member of the BBB due to complaints on products and service..

July 10, 2012

Terrible

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh... nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good.. Don't be FOOLED by two year…

6/11/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried Lin's Asian Express and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/06/2018

An American food lover from US tried Raffertys.

6/04/2018

A Burgers food lover from US tried Arby's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Chicken, bacon Swiss sandwich was dry & tough.. I tried to return & clerk said its normal for chicken to be tough.
6/01/2018

An Asian chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Happy Garden in A.C.T..

5/29/2018

A dining patron from US tried Steak 'n Shake, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Great service, friendly
Cons
Restaurant was in need of a thorough cleaning from ceilings to air vents to display case near the front register.
Comments
While the food service was fast and friendly it took quite a while for the cashier to make it to the register to take our money. Didn’t seem to care about comments about cleanliness of the restaurant.
5/25/2018

A diner from US tried Biaggi's.

5/25/2018

A diner from Evansville, IN tried Burger Bank in A.C.T., liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2018

A dining patron from Evansville, IN tried Lin's Asian Express.

5/17/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Raffertys.

5/12/2018

An American chowhound from Evansville, IN tried Raffertys.

Indian Venues & Event Spaces Buffet

Taj Mahal  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Taj Mahal Restaurant Evansville, Taj Mahal Menu Evansville, Taj Mahal Evansville Menu, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana, Indian Buffet In Evansville In, Views About Taj On Evensville,In, Taj Mahal Evansville, Taj Mahal Newburgh, and Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana Menu.