Taj Mahal

Cuisine: Indian, Buffet, Catering

Taj Mahal is a Indian, Buffet, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/04/2015

An Indian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/13/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A diner from FL tried it.

kimhp photo

kimhp

Evansville, IN

WONDERFUL!

Great, great restaurant and FAST service in the evening. The servers are always very nice.

I’ve only been in the evening, not to the buffet, but everyone else I know loves the buffet. They are on the other side of town from where I work.

I LOVE the mushroom saag- it’s addicting!

10b photo

10b

Evansville, IN

TERRIBLE!!!

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh… nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good… Don’t be FOOLED by old reviews. The staff is rude the $8.99 price for the buffet is for adults, however when I received the bill we were charged the adult price for our 9 year old .(the server argued insisted he was 10 years old and therefor an adult price)…. My husband and I had ice tea my son had the Lassi (which he didn’t drink) =drink charges $9.00. We were treated rudely and over charged for our average buffet meal.
we left there feeling disgusted and disappointed! WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE TAJ MAHAL AGAIN!!!! This establishment is no longer an accredited member of the BBB due to complaints on products and service..

July 10, 2012

Terrible

My husband, son and I arrived at 11am for the lunch buffet. The service was TERRIBLE! The food was not fresh... nothing special worth raving about. We had seen that reviews on this restaurant were pretty good.. Don't be FOOLED by two year…

4/16/2018

A dining patron from US tried Parkway Pizza.

3/28/2018

A dining patron from Evansville, IN tried Parkway Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/27/2018

An American chowhound from Newburgh, IN tried Honeybaked Ham.

3/27/2018

An American chowhound from Fort Branch, IN tried Raffertys.

3/24/2018

A dining patron from Savannah, GA tried Shahi Dawat and liked it. They liked the food.

3/23/2018

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Happy Garden in A.C.T..

3/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Henderson, KY tried Steve's Una Pizza in Ross Center, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great breadsticks, superior pizza, decadently delicate pizza crust.
3/16/2018

A food lover from Rochester, MN tried Pizza Kabin.

3/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Big M's Pizzeria in Jacobsville.

2/21/2018

A dining patron from US tried Evansville Twisted Tomato Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Indian Venues & Event Spaces Buffet

Taj Mahal  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Taj Mahal Restaurant Evansville, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana, Taj Mahal Evansville Indiana Menu, Taj Mahal Menu Evansville, Indian Buffet In Evansville In, Views About Taj On Evensville,In, Taj Mahal Evansville, Taj Mahal Evansville Menu, and Taj Mahal Newburgh.