Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Neighborhoods: Upper West Side
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Kosher, Late Night

Talia's Steakhouse & Bar is a Steakhouse, Kosher, and Late Night restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/11/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

Kevin2505 photo

Kevin2505

Desserts from heaven

Talia’s has some of the best desserts. I love the chocolate soufflé- it isto die for! The souffle is warm and fudgy. Another chocolaty delight is the dome…For main i always get the Thai beef salad – it’s ohh soooo delicious!!!

Chocolate Souffle

Chellka photo

Chellka

Manhattan, IL

Music and food is a good combo

Going to Talia’s any night is a good idea, but an even better idea is going on a live music night. The owner has a few different guys coming in and playing on tues/thurs/and saturdays, classic rock covers. I made my own suggestions to the musician and he played everyone. Anyway the food was great, the music was great, and the drinks were great.

Bone-In Prime Rib for One Main Course

This steak was worth every penny!!! Plus the onion rings are fabulous!!! i got my steak done medium and it was juicy and soft and delicious. I got to run tomorrow.

polina_m photo

polina_m

Just perfect

The menu at Talia’s Steakhouse is mainly American and Middle Eastern cuisines. Talia’s is doing very well with respect to the delivery of these two types of cuisines. My girlfriend had a cheeseburger (with American mozzarella made of tofu) and it tasted very delicious. I, on the other hand, had the Middle Eastern platter, which contains babaganoush, hummus, falafel and two chicken kebabs. My dish was also amazing. We had a pleasant server who was smiling, professional and very attentive. Bottom line, the food, service and atmosphere are just perfect. I will definitely be returning to Talia’s.

mitchthemusicman photo

mitchthemusicman

Fabulous B'day Party

I just had the most magnificent B’day part last week. It was really a surprise party. I was supposed to meet only two freinds, and I found my entire entourage there. We had such a great time, as the musician was playing his guitar and singing along. The food came out in a timely manner , and it was delicious. Everyone was very pleased with the proffesional and polite service we got.
We took pictures and they came out great too…in the end they brought out what they call the signature Chocolate suffle with a group of waiters singing Happy b’day it was all so nice.

Chocolate Souffle

esmeralda photo

esmeralda

New York, NY

Great palce to eat, amazing prices!

I mostly order from Talia’s to go menu. Since i live close I get free delivery. The food always comes fast and is still so warm. Burgers, wraps…everything is great and at an amazingly low price!!! sometimes i even like to go and pick up my food just so that i can sit for a drink at the bar – the ambience and the people are so amazing!!!

Dan2006 photo

Dan2006

Greenwich, CT

Upper West Side Gem

I had some relatives in town for the holiday who eat kosher, so I did a search to see what was near us in terms of kosher restaurants on the Upper West Side. I recognized the place immediately because I walk past it all the time in the summer, and their outdoor sidewalk dining area always looks so inviting. So I decided to make a reservation. We were greeted right away, taken to our seats, and given some warm, delicious pita bread with some sort of buttery spread that was really good. We decided to go for it and get a bottle of Pinot Noir, which was excellent. My sister-in-law got a glass of the sangria, and she said that it was great! We ordered the lamb lollipops for an appetizer along with the combo platter. I’m not usually a fan of lamb, but these were so good! When our entrees came out, I couldn’t believe how much there was. Everything was delicious! We left full and happy, and my relatives were VERY impressed. I will definitely go back!

Bone-In Prime Rib for One Main Course

Excellent, Tender, Meat falls off the bone and melts in your mouth

Love the Belgian Waffles

The Food Was very good.I loved eating a Belgian waffle and just chilling at a cool place. I know my waffle batter and that place has it perfect!

Thanks Brigitte Grisanti New York Food Reviewer

kelnyc photo

kelnyc

Great food..great value!

I live on the upper west side, and I am not much of a cook and out of all of the restaurants, Talia’s is my favorite place to call for delivery. It is very affordable, and delicious with plenty of variety. I find myself ordering from there up to three times a week. The wraps are amazing, and with a side dish and a drink for only $13 it can’t be beat.

Chicken Wrap

Always Amazing!

March 14, 2017

Came here for a date night with my boyfriend. \r We didn't make a reservation but were seated right away. The ambiance is really nice and romantic. The lights are dim and each table has fresh rose on the table and lit candle in a red…
October 12, 2015

If you like steaks then you will love this steakhouse. The food is fresh, the service is great, and the restaurant is amazing.
August 20, 2015

I went to Talia’s a couple days ago. I was extremely impressed by the quality of service and attention I got from my server. I did not feel as though I was treated like just some patron at the restaurant. The staff was so accommodating and…

Steakhouse Kosher Delivery
Tips
  • The restaurant offers "Friday Night Dinner to Go"--a complete Shabbat dinner cooked and delivered.
  • The Saturday night lounge begins at 11pm and goes until 3am. Live jazz is offered one hour after sunset on Mondays and Saturdays.
  • Wireless Internet access is available in the restaurant.
Sat 07:15PM - 03:00AM

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Del Posto

Italian in Chelsea

Talia's Steakhouse & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Talia's Steakhouse & Bar is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Talia's Steakhouse Yelp, Bar Restaurant Upper West Side, Glatt Kosher Steakhouse New York, Restaurant Delivery Till 3am 10037, University Village Restruants, Talia's Steakhouse, Pre Paid Shabbat Kosher Restaurant New York Shabbat West Side, Trinity Restaurant In Fond Du Lac Wi, and Talias Steakhouse.