3320 N Eastern Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90032

Tamale Man

Neighborhoods: Monterey Hills
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Tamale Man is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

gjrussel photo

gjrussel

Monrovia, CA

Horrible Service and Food

I purchased a Groupon from the Tamale Man. My coworker had already purchased this Groupon before and she highly recommended the tamales. I purchased the Groupon for a lunch meeting on Monday and had my coworker pick up the order for me because she was familia with the location and I was in a meeting. The owner of the business give my coworker a hard time about the Groupon, stating that she already had used a Groupon before. On the Groupon it does not state that the purchaser has to be present to redeem the Groupon. Matter of fact, it states that the groupon can be transfered. If he does not want to honor the groupon, he should remove it from Groupon.com website. Not only did he give us a hard time, but the order was incorrect and he blamed us the the error. When I spoke with him he kept stating he was losing money. I hate to say it but, “THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM”. I would not recommend The Tamale Man to anyone. Owner is too nasty to the customers. He tried to make me feel like I stole something when I just purchased a Groupon.

Mexican Good For Kids Parking

Tamale Man  Restaurant Reviews

Tamale Man is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Tamale Man Reviews, Modern Tamale Los Angeles Area, Tamales Eastern Ave Los Angeles, Tamale Man Eastern, Tamale Man Restaurant, Tamale Man Menu, Tamale Man, Tamale Man El Sereno, and Tamale Man Restaurant In El Sereno.