Tamberino's Pizza & Subs

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"great italian cold cut subs and awesome cannolis made upon order."
"Food was excellent and the service was great"
"I come from havre de grace .......16 miles , to get Italian cold cut sub , cheese steak , shrimp salad sandwich ,etc.........THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD......PERIOD !"
"Great subs and the sub rolls are awesome. Great pasta and the crab cakes are the best, big with no shells. I've been to several seafood restaurants and nobody beats the crab cakes"
"Chicken cheese steak"
"Been eating there for years, you cannot beat there food, there subs have subway beat by far, subway should send there exces to learn how to make and serve great food."
"Italian sub is awesome!"
"Cheesesteak sub's. Pizza"
"good and hot. real flavor on everything except for pizza. for some reason their pizza has always been flat"
"Best Crab Cakes and Sub's!!"
"Love this place!!!!!"
"Good food!!! ...reasonably priced"
"Good food and good service"
"Good food "
"Fresh ingredients huge sub"
"Great rolls"
"Great food great service!!!!"
"Food was good."
"Good portions for the price... Definetly worth it "
"Great food. Great portions. Best subs around. "
"Huge good quality cheesesteaks a whole is 24 inches"
"Bitchin! Overall"
"Really goid crabcakes.... Tasty!"
"Best subs "
" Awesome cheese steak sub!"
Cons
"No cons"
" good service"
"Closed on Sundays."
"Love the crabcakes!!!"
"More of a carry out place, but plenty of seating if you want. The food makes up for what may be lacking in ambiance. "
"Ambiance. "
"Decor "
" none"
Comments
"If you want good food, this is the place to go. "
"Great food!"
"Order the Italian sub, you will be in heven."
"Great food!!!! Great service!!!"
  • 10/25/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/04/2017

A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 8/01/2017

Pros
    great italian cold cut subs and awesome cannolis made upon order.
  • 8/01/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/03/2017

A dining patron from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 7/02/2017

Bettyh4 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Bettyh4 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was excellent and the service was great
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    If you want good food, this is the place to go.
  • 6/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/16/2017

A diner from Columbia, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2017

A Pizza food lover from Parkville, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2017

A Pizza food lover from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

oceangirl photo

oceangirl

Bel Air, MD

crab cake smelled like ammonia

My friends and I went here to have a get together for my 70th birthday. I ordered a crab cake….my favorite seafood. The waitress said that it would be 10 minutes prep time and that it would be “a huge crab cake”. My husband picked up our order but mentioned that he thought it smelled “funny”. While it smelled like crab it also had a strong odor of ammonia. I took it to the counter and explained the problem to the clerk who takes orders. She smelled the food and denied that there was anything wrong. I told her the odor was distinct……ammonia…..and I did not want it. She kept pushing it back toward me and stated she had sold 4 that very morning and had no complaints. I told her it was bad seafood. She apparently took it personally and gave a long rant about fresh seafood and how crabmeat always smells like that. My response was that I had an incident where I once purchased in date crab meat and it was spoiled. It can happen and I was NOT going to accept this food. A man standing beside her (cook vs owner) told her to give me something else. I ask for a refund which she grudgingly gave me. The birthday lunch was ruined.

crab cake

July 6, 2009

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is good

Tamberino's Pizza and subs store is a great place to eat. Reasonable price for the good taste of food. We eat here occasionally and like the food. Would recommend.
June 24, 2009

Want Great Food? Eat Here!!!

Needing to find replacements for our favorite fast food spots when we moved from Balto. City 7 yrs ago we wandered into Tamberino's early on. We wanted to find a single place that not only had employees that took pride in preparing our…

11/12/2017

A Cafe food lover from Bel Air, MD tried The Sunny Day Cafe.

10/25/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Tamberino's Pizza & Subs.

10/23/2017

A diner from Gwynn Oak, MD tried Vagabond Sandwich Company, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Unique sandwich combination was actually pretty impressive.
10/21/2017

A Pizza food lover from Bel Air, MD tried Fortunato Brothers Pizza.

10/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Forest Hill, MD tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

An Italian food lover from Abingdon, MD tried Pat's Pizzeria.

10/07/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Bel Air, MD tried LA Tolteca, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Forest Hill, MD tried Wok To Go and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/03/2017

A dining patron from Bel Air, MD tried Applebee's.

10/01/2017

A dining patron from Edgewood, MD tried C.R. Wings.

Pizza Catering Dinner

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Tamberino's Pizza, Tamberino's Bel Air Md, Tamberinos Menu, Tamberino S In Bel Air, Tamberino's Menu, Tamberino's Hickory, Tamberinos, and Tamberino's Pizza & Subs.