Tamberino's Pizza & Subs

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Chicken cheese steak"
"Been eating there for years, you cannot beat there food, there subs have subway beat by far, subway should send there exces to learn how to make and serve great food."
"Italian sub is awesome!"
"Cheesesteak sub's. Pizza"
"good and hot. real flavor on everything except for pizza. for some reason their pizza has always been flat"
"Best Crab Cakes and Sub's!!"
"Love this place!!!!!"
"Good food!!! ...reasonably priced"
"Good food and good service"
"Good food "
"Fresh ingredients huge sub"
"Great rolls"
"Great food great service!!!!"
"Food was good."
"Good portions for the price... Definetly worth it "
"Great food. Great portions. Best subs around. "
"Huge good quality cheesesteaks a whole is 24 inches"
"Bitchin! Overall"
"Really goid crabcakes.... Tasty!"
"Best subs "
" Awesome cheese steak sub!"
Cons
" good service"
"Closed on Sundays."
"Love the crabcakes!!!"
"More of a carry out place, but plenty of seating if you want. The food makes up for what may be lacking in ambiance. "
"Ambiance. "
"Decor "
" none"
Comments
"Great food!"
"Order the Italian sub, you will be in heven."
"Great food!!!! Great service!!!"
oceangirl photo

oceangirl

Bel Air, MD

crab cake smelled like ammonia

My friends and I went here to have a get together for my 70th birthday. I ordered a crab cake….my favorite seafood. The waitress said that it would be 10 minutes prep time and that it would be “a huge crab cake”. My husband picked up our order but mentioned that he thought it smelled “funny”. While it smelled like crab it also had a strong odor of ammonia. I took it to the counter and explained the problem to the clerk who takes orders. She smelled the food and denied that there was anything wrong. I told her the odor was distinct……ammonia…..and I did not want it. She kept pushing it back toward me and stated she had sold 4 that very morning and had no complaints. I told her it was bad seafood. She apparently took it personally and gave a long rant about fresh seafood and how crabmeat always smells like that. My response was that I had an incident where I once purchased in date crab meat and it was spoiled. It can happen and I was NOT going to accept this food. A man standing beside her (cook vs owner) told her to give me something else. I ask for a refund which she grudgingly gave me. The birthday lunch was ruined.

crab cake

July 6, 2009

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is good

Tamberino's Pizza and subs store is a great place to eat. Reasonable price for the good taste of food. We eat here occasionally and like the food. Would recommend.
June 24, 2009

Want Great Food? Eat Here!!!

Needing to find replacements for our favorite fast food spots when we moved from Balto. City 7 yrs ago we wandered into Tamberino's early on. We wanted to find a single place that not only had employees that took pride in preparing our…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Catering Dinner

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/02/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it and liked it.

• 11/23/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/24/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/20/2016 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 9/23/2016 A diner from Forest Hill, MD tried it and liked it.

• 8/20/2016 A diner from Abingdon, MD tried it and liked it.

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 8/02/2016 A diner from Forest Hill, MD tried it.

• 6/22/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/03/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it.

Tamberino's Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Tamberino's Pizza, +Tambirinos, Tamborinos Hickory Menu, Tamberinos, Tamberino's Pizza & Subs, Tamberino's Menu, Tamberinos Menu, Tamberino's Bel Air Md, and Tamberino S Menu.