Tan Thai

Neighborhoods: Springdale
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Breakfast

• 5/10/2014

• 4/07/2014

A Thai chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/09/2014

carterlm1 photo

carterlm1

Cincinnati, OH

Good food, good price

Maybe this isn’t the most “Thai” restaurant I’ve ever been to, but it was tasty and with our coupon we got in our local circular, our meal was very affordable. Also, the interior is very nice and the restaurant was not crowded at all.

I had the Chicken Pad Thai and it was excellent. The Spicy Thai was also good (per my husband). The wonton appetizer was tasty, but was very heavy on the cream cheese.

I will definitely go there again. Overall the price for the food was great.

Chicken Pad Thai

Wonton Appetizer

uthiker photo

uthiker

Cincinnati, OH

Wonderful and Inexpensive Lunch

Two of my coworkers went with me for this lunch and all had a great experience. I had the chicken pad thai and it was great. I got a 3 out of 5 on the heat scale and will probably go to a 4 next time but always play it safe the first time. Very flavorful! My friend had a wide noodle dish with thai basil. I had a small bite and….amazing! We also had a spring roll which was very nicely done. One of the best parts is that lunch is only 5.95. You can’t beat that! I even had leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Visit this place and keep them around!

Chicken Pad Thai

August 30, 2009

Tan Thai

I like Thai food and this is a good place for a nice big bowl of something comforting, a little spicy, and good value for your dollar. The service was pretty decent as well.

10/16/2017

A dining patron from Waynesville, OH tried Red Lobster in Kenwood, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
It was 1 in the afternoon today,monday. Came in with my grandma. My first overall thought was I haven't been to a red lobster in 15 years and it looked like they hadn't updated since. It smelled a bit dirty possibly the bathrooms weren't clean. We waited
10/16/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried J Taps Bar and Grill in Bridgetown North, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/16/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried Magic Wok in Mariemont.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from West Chester, OH tried Music Palace in Sharonville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Sure wish someone would open another Pipe Organ restaurant in the greater Cincinnati area. I even have a name for it, "Pipes & Pizza Pies"!
10/13/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried Big Art's BBQ in Northgate, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A Southern chowhound from US tried Millie's Place in Madisonville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A diner from US tried Penn Station in Hartwell and liked it.

10/12/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Loveland, OH tried Sweets & Meats BBQ, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/12/2017

A Chinese food lover from Milford, OH tried China House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I live in Milford, the food is good, fast and convenient.
10/12/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Anna's Family Restaurant in Norwood and liked it. They liked the food.

Thai Wifi Dinner

Tan Thai   Restaurant Reviews

Tan Thai is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Cincinnati Tan, Tan Thai Cincinnati Menu, Tan Thai Restaurant, Tan Thai, Tan Thai Menu, Tan Thai Menu Springdale, and Tan Thai Cincinnati.