Tan Thai

Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Breakfast

carterlm1 photo

Cincinnati, OH

Good food, good price

Maybe this isn’t the most “Thai” restaurant I’ve ever been to, but it was tasty and with our coupon we got in our local circular, our meal was very affordable. Also, the interior is very nice and the restaurant was not crowded at all.

I had the Chicken Pad Thai and it was excellent. The Spicy Thai was also good (per my husband). The wonton appetizer was tasty, but was very heavy on the cream cheese.

I will definitely go there again. Overall the price for the food was great.

Chicken Pad Thai

Wonton Appetizer

uthiker photo

Cincinnati, OH

Wonderful and Inexpensive Lunch

Two of my coworkers went with me for this lunch and all had a great experience. I had the chicken pad thai and it was great. I got a 3 out of 5 on the heat scale and will probably go to a 4 next time but always play it safe the first time. Very flavorful! My friend had a wide noodle dish with thai basil. I had a small bite and….amazing! We also had a spring roll which was very nicely done. One of the best parts is that lunch is only 5.95. You can’t beat that! I even had leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Visit this place and keep them around!

Chicken Pad Thai

August 30, 2009

Tan Thai

I like Thai food and this is a good place for a nice big bowl of something comforting, a little spicy, and good value for your dollar. The service was pretty decent as well.

Thai Wifi Dinner

Tan Thai   Restaurant Reviews

• 5/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/09/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Tan Thai is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Tan Thai Cincinnati Menu, Tan Thai Menu Springdale, Tan Thai Cuisine, Thai Restaurants Near 45246, Tan Thai, Tan Thai Restaurant, Tan Thai Cincinnati, and Tan Thai Menu.