Tan Thai

Neighborhoods: Springdale
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Breakfast

• 5/10/2014

• 4/07/2014

A Thai chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/09/2014

A Thai chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

carterlm1 photo

carterlm1

Cincinnati, OH

Good food, good price

Maybe this isn’t the most “Thai” restaurant I’ve ever been to, but it was tasty and with our coupon we got in our local circular, our meal was very affordable. Also, the interior is very nice and the restaurant was not crowded at all.

I had the Chicken Pad Thai and it was excellent. The Spicy Thai was also good (per my husband). The wonton appetizer was tasty, but was very heavy on the cream cheese.

I will definitely go there again. Overall the price for the food was great.

Chicken Pad Thai

Wonton Appetizer

uthiker photo

uthiker

Cincinnati, OH

Wonderful and Inexpensive Lunch

Two of my coworkers went with me for this lunch and all had a great experience. I had the chicken pad thai and it was great. I got a 3 out of 5 on the heat scale and will probably go to a 4 next time but always play it safe the first time. Very flavorful! My friend had a wide noodle dish with thai basil. I had a small bite and….amazing! We also had a spring roll which was very nicely done. One of the best parts is that lunch is only 5.95. You can’t beat that! I even had leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Visit this place and keep them around!

Chicken Pad Thai

August 30, 2009

Tan Thai

I like Thai food and this is a good place for a nice big bowl of something comforting, a little spicy, and good value for your dollar. The service was pretty decent as well.

12/15/2017

A Contemporary American chowhound from Florence, KY tried Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Kenwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Terrific server named Brittany . Her service was great and she's very personable
12/14/2017

A French food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried La Petite Pierre in Madeira.

12/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from West Chester, OH tried Drunken Tacos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Scotti's Italian Restaurant in Central Business District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/10/2017

A diner from South Elgin, IL tried Burbank's Real Barbecue in Sharonville.

12/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Columbus, OH tried Mi Familia in Springdale.

12/08/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Village Pizza in Newtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A Thai chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried Thai Express in CUF and liked it.

12/06/2017

An American food lover from Greenbrier, AR tried Chili Time Restaurant in St. Bernard.

12/06/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Gramma's Pizza in Mount Carmel.

Thai Wifi Dinner

Tan Thai   Restaurant Reviews

Tan Thai is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Cincinnati Tan, Tan Thai Cincinnati Menu, Tan Thai Restaurant, Tan Thai Menu Springdale, Tan Thai Menu, Tan Thai, and Tan Thai Cincinnati.