2622 Pico Blvd

ncurland photo

ncurland

Santa Monica, CA

Cheap, tasty food

My go-to Indian restaurant. Yes, maybe the food is a bit Americanized, not totally authentic, but it is damn tasty. Sit down or order out, I am never disappointed by the quality of food for the price. Sometimes when you dine in they give you free chapatis. I love their trio of condiments: pickled carrots with jalapenos, sweet tamarind sauce, and spicy cilantro chutney. Their basmati rice is sprinkled with fennel seeds and cilantro, adding subtle flavor. The garlic naan had lots of minced garlic on top, and is always a must for me.

Vegetable Curry

My favorite. I eat meat, but I appreciate having some vegetables too, and this is a good dish to pair with a meat dish for a balanced meal. SOOOoooo much ginger, very flavorful. The vegetables are nothing special, but the sauce makes it a hit.

Lamb Korma

All their Kormas are delicious, but the lamb is my favorite. The pairing of the rich lamb flavors with the creamy cashew sauce is so decadent. I love how much sauce is in this dish, plenty for dipping naan or spreading over rice.

Vegetable Samosas

Much better than their meat samosas, these are crispy and bready on the outside, spicy and flavorful on the inside. Great with the dipping sauces.

Chicken Tikka Masala

Another favorite, although sometimes it feels a little too rich for me. Love the tender white meat chicken, and the buttery sauce. Best with something to cut the heaviness of the sauce, like rice and a vegetable dish.

Indian Seafood Dinner
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 03:00PM

Tandoor-india  Restaurant Reviews

Tandoor-india is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Tandoor A India Santa Monica, Tandoor India Santa Monica, Santa Monica "Tandoori India" Menu, Thai Food Pico Blvd Tandoori, Tandoor India, Cheap Indian Food Santa Monica, and Tandoori Buffet Santa Moni.