1500 Adams Ave Ste 100a
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tandoori Fresh

Cuisine: Indian, Catering, Lunch

• 3/10/2016

An Indian chowhound from Irvine, CA tried it.

• 12/19/2015

An Indian food lover from Orange, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/13/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Art007 photo

Art007

Long Beach, CA

Extremely bad restaurant

Yaks!!! . In my experience of many years this is the worst restaurant in terms of food and the attitude of the management. First let me talk about the attitude which is critically important in America to run any business. I think the management should take a course on the customer first attitude. The management is extremely rude with the customers. I read other online reviews regarding their crappy attitude and I cannot agree more.

We ordered the Naan (bread) and it was full off clay powder. I almost felt like I am chewing clay instead of naan. . When we informed the management, they rudely rejected my feedback saying this is how naan is supposed to taste. On top of this they nickle and dime for every small things. The fresh word does not suite in the name of this restaurant as the food is not always fresh at all. They also lie saying this is Indian food but in reality it is only Pakistani restaurant.

Please do not waste your hard earned money on this crappy restaurant. This restaurant deserves 0 stars but unfortunately I do not have any choice.

Indian Parking Catering

Tandoori Fresh  Restaurant Reviews

Tandoori Fresh is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntingtn Bch, and Huntington.
People found this by searching for: Chicken Tikka 92626, Tandoori Fresh Menu With Prices, Tandoori Fresh Costa Mesa Menu, Tandoori Fresh Review, Tandoori Fresh Costa Mesa, Tandoori Fresh Reviews, Tandoori Fresh Menu, Tandoorifresh.Com, and Tsndori Fresh Menu.