941 Kearny St

johnnyglutton photo

johnnyglutton

Visalia, CA

Indian Food Experience

I have had many great times here. Had the chance to introduce a good friend of mine to Indian food here, and many years ago, I happened to be on an errand with my two boys and I tricked them into ‘trying’ Indian food, and to my amazement, they have been hooked ever since. As a matter of fact, they eat Indian food more often than I do!

Every time I am in the City, I visit Tandoori Mahal. Clean place, polite people, and the food is awesome. Right off of Broadway on Kearney. Easy to find.

Indian Good for groups Late Night

Tandoori Mahal Indian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tandoori Mahal Indian Restaurant is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Indian Restaurant Near China Town In Sf, What Is The Price Of The Lunch Buffet At Tandoori Mahal In San Francisco, Indian Restaurants San Francisco Financial District China Town, Indian Restaurant Near Chinatown In San Francisco, Chinatown San Francisco Restaurants, Indian Restaurant San Francisco Near Chinatown, Indian Restaurants In China Town Sfo, and Tandoori Mahal On Kearney.