Tandoori Restaurant

Cuisine: Indian, Halal food

Tandoori Restaurant is a Indian and Halal food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"Nothing was good "
Cons
"Highly Disappointed with the staff's attitude...I had called in earlier to book a table for iftar ...They said there is no need for reservation as the hall is empty and I can simply walk in at iftar time...When we went there the hall was full and we were "
Comments
  • 6/14/2017

Asmai tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Asmai didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing was good
    Cons
    Comments

Highly Disappointed

Highly Disappointed with the staff’s attitude…I had called in earlier to book a table for iftar …They said there is no need for reservation as the hall is empty and I can simply walk in at iftar time…When we went there the hall was full and we were refused a table…The waiter was very rude and screaming at the pitch of his voice…
They turned us away when it was almost time to break the fast…
We went to a different restaurant and although it was full they made place for us and made sure we weren’t hungry for iftar..
Tandoor restaurant is Very Unprofessional ..Would never recommend it to anyone !!

Buffet

Very greasy and tasteless

Indian Villa Park Halal food

Tandoori Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tandoori Restaurant is located near the cities of Lombard, Elmhurst, Addison, and Oakbrook Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Tandoori Restaurant Villa Park.