83 Main St
Charlestown, MA 02129-3781

Tangierino

Neighborhoods: Charlestown
Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Tapas, Late Night

Pros
"Food was great but the server wasn't friendly and this make us to decrees our appetite "
  • 10/14/2014

A Middle Eastern food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/31/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

I have to admit - I'm drafted to the restaurant by their ...

I have to admit – I’m drafted to the restaurant by their belly dancing show. It’s a very fun, exotic, and extremely well decorated restaurant. The food and service is also excellent. We don’t get enough of their tuna tartare.

BrianHo photo

BrianHo

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The appertizer is alright, but best spot to shisha and se...

The appertizer is alright, but best spot to shisha and see belly dance.

Middle Eastern Tapas Kid Friendly
Sun-Sat 05:30PM - 12:00AM

Tangierino  Restaurant Reviews

Tangierino is located near the cities of Mid Cambridge, North Waltham, Beacon Hill, Boston, and .
People found this by searching for: Tangerinos In Charlestown Ma, Groupon Tangerino, Tangierino Menu, Tangierino Shisha, Tangerino Cambridge, Tangerinos Menu, Tangierino Charlwstown, and Tangierino In Charlestown Parking.