8653 N Beach St, Ste 237
Fort Worth, TX 76248-0921

Tang's Pacific Bistro

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Noodle Bar

Tang's Pacific Bistro is a Asian, Lunch, and Noodle Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

longhornjoe photo

longhornjoe

Keller, TX

First visit was a good one

My girlfriend and I decided to try Tang’s out before catching a movie at the nearby UA Fossil Creek cinema and had a really good experience, overall.

The ambiance was about what we expected for a newer Asian fusion place in the area. The bar area was quite nice, well stocked, with a large flatscreen (showing playoff football when we went) and was just about full. The dining area was not quite as charismatic as the bar, but very clean and well decorated. I got the impression that many of the other diners were had previously eaten there, which is always a good sign.

Our service was outstanding. The restaurant was fairly fully and we were seated immediately. Our server, Randa, was on-the-ball and pleasant with suggestions and refills for our drinks all evening.

That night, we went with fried dumplings then ordered from the sushi menu for our meal and agreed that the meal was pretty decent, overall. The dumplings were very good, if a bit on the small side, and the salmon sashimi—kind of surprisingly—may have actually been the best I’ve had.

I plan on coming back. The combination of the food and location nearby the movie theater make it a good option for a “movie & dinner” night. It may not be as trendy as some of the other local fusion/sushi places (the last that I’ve visited was Piranha’s downtown), and it probably wouldn’t be recommended as, say, a place to impress a first date with, but the quality, service and atmosphere were very good, all-in-all.

Sashimi Salmon

I was very pleasantly surprised with this; it was maybe the best that I’ve had a chance to try. The salmon was without question fresh, sliced consistently and just meaty enough for a good and light mouthful. The flavor, though, was outstanding. Very tender with a balanced flavor that wasn’t overly salty, and just about melted in your mouth.

The only reason I can’t give this dish a five-star rating is the presentation. With a few slices of ginger on a bed of plain old iceberg lettuce with a dab of wasabi on the side, the plating just didn’t do the actual salmon any justice—and I’m not one that really cares much about the presentation. But again, the sashimi itself was really very, very good.

Asian Lunch Noodle Bar

Tang's Pacific Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Tang's Pacific Bistro is located near the cities of Ft Worth.
People found this by searching for: Tangs Pacific Bistro Menu, Tang's Pacific Bistro, Tang's Pacific Bistro Menu, Tangs Chinese Bistro 76248, Tangs Chinese Restaurant Menu Ft Worth Tx, Pacific Bistro Menu, and Tangs Pacific Bistro.