4299 W Orchard St
Milwaukee, WI 53215-1709

Tanner-paull Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Burnham Park

Tanner-paull Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"All "
"Salmon patties. "
"Fish fry!"
  • 1/07/2020

A dining patron from Oak Creek, WI tried it.

• 8/07/2019

A chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

• 6/28/2019

A chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    All
  • 8/31/2018

A diner from Lake Geneva, WI tried it.

• 8/07/2018

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 1/06/2018

A chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Salmon patties.
  • 8/28/2015

A chowhound from Waterford, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2014

A food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/25/2014

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2014

WA_resident photo

WA_resident

West Allis, WI

First time visit

I am starting a new tradition to go to a different place for a fish fry every Friday. Tonight’s choice was Tanner Paul. The place was about half full at 6pm. It took a long time to get our food. I have to say that the clam chowder was a bit thin, but I still liked it. They do have an ‘endless’ bowl of soup if you want it. I had 3 cups of soup while waiting for my food. Service was fairly slow. I have to wonder if they only had one deep fryer in the kitchen since most people were waiting for their food for a long time. The perch I had was OK. Not great, not horrible. Just OK.

The kicker is that I heard the waitress tell a table that came in around 7pm that they just ran out of walleye AND perch. Not exactly what you want to do on a FISH FRY Friday night. That table of 4 walked out. I can’t say I blame them.

Network_Maniac photo

Network_Maniac

Milwaukee, WI

No customers

My wife and I went to this restaurant two times. The first time, I had the ribs, my partner had the prime rib. We couldn’t say this was a good place to recommend to friends and family. The ribs were bland even with the BBQ sauce on them, the prime rib flavorless. On the second trip, I tried the Corned Beef Sandwich, my partner had the chicken and fish combo. The fish coating was very salty, the chicken just average. My corned beef was 1/3 fat, the other 2/3 shoe leather, in other words it was over cooked. The first trip was on a Thursday night, the second trip was on a Wednesday night. Both times, there were no more than 4 or 5 customers. The server said they were very busy for their Friday Night Fish Fry. They have a chicken noodle soup, clam chowder, and chili as soup offerings. The soups were Good. Can’t really recommend them, except maybe for a bowl of soup.

Corned Beef Sandwich

Tanner-paull Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tanner-paull Restaurant is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Tanner Paul, Tanner Paull, Tanner Paull Restaurant Menu, Tanner Paull Restaurant, Tanner Paull Restaurant, Tanner Restaurant, Tanner Paul West Allis, and Tanner Paull Menu.