Tao Garden

Cuisine: Asian, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"The service was great and the food good"
Cons
"The owner was rude and called an employee an, "Idiot," over and over. He used racist terms and cursed. He's clearly an abusive person. "
Comments
"The food was good, but there was a very sharp chicken bone in my meal. I'm glad I didn't swallow it. "
  • 6/09/2014

An Asian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The service was great and the food good
    Comments
June 27, 2012

I placed a take out order & went in to pick it up. Unfortunately, as I was waiting for my order - 'Barry' whom I believe is the owner, came out & was talking on the phone....loudly. His conversation went this way.."Blacker than a n*gger…
December 16, 2011

Sick

The food here is usually good. However, last night I order roast duck and orange chicken. The food did not appear as though it was spoiled, but, within a few hours my son's stomach was cramping severely and he was vomitting non-stop. I…
February 28, 2010

Very Yummy Chinese

I am generally not in this area of town, but was asked to join friends here and this has to be one of the best Chinese restaurants I have ever been to. You can also get take out. There is a full bar as well. Very yummy indeed. Can't…

5/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Hangar Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A diner from Chandler, AZ tried IHOP.

5/14/2017

A diner from Chandler, AZ tried Chou's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from Gilbert, AZ tried La Casa Blanca.

5/13/2017

A diner from Clarion, PA tried Angelo's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/09/2017

A chowhound from Chandler, AZ tried Betito's Mexican Restaurant.

5/09/2017

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried Lahori's Dhaba, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Mannerism, politeness, feeling of being ethnic at the premesis, and above all very authentic food
Cons
This kind of business needs a larger area, at a better place to start off with lunch buffet
5/07/2017

A dining patron from Chandler, AZ tried La Casa Blanca.

4/30/2017

An American food lover from Chandler, AZ tried Hangar Cafe.

4/25/2017

A Mexican food lover from Chandler, AZ tried Elmer's Tacos.

Asian Catering Dinner

Tao Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Tao Garden Chandler, Az, Tao Garden Chandler, Tao Garden Chandler Menu, Tao+Garden+Chandler, Tao Garden Menu, Tao Garden Restaurant In Chandler, and Tao Garden Tarzana.