1777 Third Street
Detroit, MI 48226

TAP at MGM Grand Detroit

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Catering

TAP at MGM Grand Detroit is a American, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Never had a bad meal there!"
"Meatloaf was excellent and the fried chicken was delicious "
"Great Monitors "
"ribs were great also calamari"
"nappa cabbage heels in the asian chicken salad. No leafy greens, she said thats how it comes....um, Idont think so... Would have bee a.greT salad with the nappa caabage. :("
"They were polite to the customers"
"Great service"
"Delicious pizza...pleasant service"
"apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc bacon cheeseburger deluxe "
Cons
"Extremely unegaged bartenders. "
"refried beans twof us disliked due to seasonin.cole slaw was very disappointing"
"Open a another in the the casino"
Comments
"Best Reuben Sandwich I have ever had in my life!!!! I will be back VERY SOON!!"
"Overall very good "
  • 4/24/2018

An American food lover from Canton, MI tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/30/2017

A dining patron from Trenton, MI tried it and liked it.

• 1/12/2017

A diner from Port Huron, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Never had a bad meal there!
  • 1/08/2017

An American chowhound from Royal Oak, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/08/2016

A dining patron from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Meatloaf was excellent and the fried chicken was delicious
  • 10/11/2016

An American food lover from Willis, MI tried it.

• 9/23/2016

A diner from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 8/24/2016

An American food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 8/22/2016

An American chowhound from Madison Heights, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great Monitors
    Cons
    Extremely unegaged bartenders.
  • 8/19/2016

An American chowhound from Berkley, MI tried it.

jami609 photo

jami609

Royal Oak, MI

Never Again

I took my mother here today for mothers day for the first time. We had heard great things about their ribs, so we were excited to try them. When we got there today you can see inside from the waiting area and we were told there would be a half hour wait, yet we could see about 6-7 open tables. We thought they might just be short staffed and waited anyway.

After about 15 minutes our buzzer went off and the hostess seated us. The waitress came by and took our drink order. When she brought our drinks back my dad came in and placed his drink order. By the time the waitress came back
with his drink we were ready to place our order. Well my mom and dad both wanted the aforementioned ribs, but when my mother went to order them we were told they didn’t have the ribs today. Well this is the third time someone who worked there had come to our table and no one had mentioned this yet?? I have worked in customer service before and I would have told people right away if we didn’t have something on our menu and I feel that when the hostess sat us down she should have said something as well as the waitress the moment she came up to the table.

So they decided on something else to eat. When the food came I was unimpressed with the quality of the food for the price. I ordered the BBQ Burger and it was supposed to have pulled pork on it and it had maybe a tablespoon on the burger.

When it was time to pay, I had a Visa gift card that I wanted to use and when I went to use it they declined saying they do not accept gift cards. Even though the Visa gift card is the same as a regular Visa card the restaurant does not accept them.

I was also unimpressed with the service. Our waitress it seemed forgot about us. She never came by the table to see how we were doing and we sat for about 20 minutes after we ate just waiting for the check, and my mother had to ask for a box and it took 10 minutes just to bring that back.

Over all I was very unhappy and will never be going back.

American Gluten Free Parking

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

TAP at MGM Grand Detroit  Restaurant Reviews

TAP at MGM Grand Detroit is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Tap At Mgm, Tap Mgm Grand Detroit Menu, Mgm Taps Restaurant Menu, Taps Mgm, Tap Detroit Menu Prices, Mgm Tap Menu, and Tap Mgm Menu.