550 106th Ave Ne
Bellevue, WA 98004-5083

Tap House Grill

Neighborhoods: West Bellevue
Cuisine: Seafood, Beer, American

Tap House Grill is a Seafood, Beer, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/01/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

LittleJu photo

LittleJu

Seattle, WA

Dinner menu is actually better

My follow-up review for this restaurant. Read my previous review for this restaurant here

Dinner atmosphere is hip, very similar to Joey’s. Come chill out for dinner here if u want to savor trendy dinning experience!

Parmesan Pasta & Halibut

There is actually a lot to finish but it is good. I will give it a 5-star if is they gave me more than 3-pieces of veggie…

Chopped pork with crust

This is a small one. Pork tastes a little sweet, and curst turns out to be “hot potato”.

justin photo

justin

Lotsa beer, nice environment, varied menu

Seared Ahi Tuna

Pretty good amount of tasty tuna with a wasabi sauce that’s not too overpowering. Quite tasty.

Rogue Monk Madness

Pretty good beer. I had 2.

john photo

john

San Jose, CA

Good late night happy hour food

I came by to try their late night happy hour, and I wasn’t disappointed. The sushi rolls were an especially good deal.

Kansas City Roll

Quite good. I’m usually not a fan of beef in rolls, but this one was well flavored.

Spicy Tuna Roll

Just your typical spicy tuna roll.

Santa Fe Beef Wontons

Surprisingly good. Crisp on the outside, juicy and flavorful on the inside. Be careful, they’re really hot!

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

over 160 beers on tap

Regular food is probably overpriced, I would just go here for drinks or for their happy hour when they have cheap appetizers. One entire wall is covered with all the beers they have on tap. Pretty impressive. Spacious, good place for groups, and free validated parking!

anbageorge photo

anbageorge

Good food, atmosphere, service

I went twice. Once for lunch with friends and once with the guys on a Sunday during a football game.

The atmosphere is great for just relaxing or having a nice lunch/dinner. There’s a good balance between elegance and the typical ‘bar’ mood.

You’ll find whatever you’re looking for in their menu. There’s a emphasis on seafood, but you’ll find an assortment of choices from burgers to steaks. There’s even sushi that’s not too bad. There’s also a large beer selection.

Before you get your meal, they serve excellent, hot sourdough rolls. Dellicious!

The prices are what you’d expect for an upscale place, but the happy hour specials are great.

The reason I tried the Taphouse Grill is because they take the Microsoft Prime Card and I get a meal for free :) But I will keep going back for great food and a elegant, but fun environment.

Seafood Linguini

Lots of pieces of shrimp, hallibut, clams.
Great taste, nice white sauce.

summerfugue photo

summerfugue

Seattle, WA

Tasty food and nice ambience

I think it’s the lighting of this place that makes it so warm and inviting. I like having happy hour or prolonged dinner here.

Seared Ahi Tuna

Hm I love their ahi tuna, it’s slightly raw but very fresh and it’s a bit like eating sashimi. The portions is just right too. The wasabi mashers are also very unique and I think it has some green beans too. Seems like a healthy guilt-free meal to me.

Spicy Jambalaya

It’s cheesy and spicy with a good amount of sausage and prawns. The portion is quite big, but if you bag half of it it’s value for money! I reheated my jambalaya leftovers and it still tasted just as good. :)

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

Good drinks

I came here with group of friends for celebration. I really enjoy all the drinks available and the seating style is not too bad (pretty much any seat can watch the game that is on tv), the parking is free, and the servers are quick and friendly.

The food was just okay, I didn’t like the sushi rolls, didn’t taste fresh. The burger I had was good though.

Overall, I recommend this place for drinks and I will return to this restaurant again in near future.

Jerk Burger at Tap House Grill

Jerk Burger

Not too hot/spicy, tastes good/fresh.

bluerhapsodies photo

bluerhapsodies

nice but pricey

i don’t come here that often, but i’ve had pretty good experience here every time. it seems like it’s catered to the bellevue business crowd, but it’s definitely good for an occasional casual group dinner or a romantic dinner. actually their entrees are pricey but they do have sandwiches that are very affordable. they take the ms prime card so that definitely helps.

prime rib

I order medium-rare and they actually got it right!

pilsner urquell

they have a ridiculous number of beers on tap

Nice atmosphere and who can beat 160 beers on...

Nice atmosphere and who can beat 160 beers on tap. Ahi tuna sandwich was fantastic.

Olga photo

Olga

Redmond, WA

I'd have to give it a 4 again. I went there another day f...

I’d have to give it a 4 again. I went there another day for dinner and my friend and I both ordered chicken dishes and finished both of them. I asked to substitute veggies (which were zucchni medley) for pasta for my dish, and they gladly did that. Service was nice. Overall, it’s definitely a good place to go to.

MS Prime Happy hour Seafood

Pizza in Downtown

Pizza Time ML Creek Thomas LK

Pizza in Lake Hills

Tap House Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Tap House Grill is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Tap House Grill Bellevue Parking, Flo Sushi, Microsoft Prime Card, Tap House Bellevue Calories, Tap House Ahi Tuna Sandwich Calories, Tap House Grill In Bellevue, Bellevue Restaurants Prime Card, Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwich Calories, Where Can I Park In Downtown Bellevue Near Taphouse, and Taphouse Bellevue For Football Games.