6645 S Florida Ave
Lakeland, FL 33813

Tapatio's, Tapatio's

Cuisine: Mexican

Tapatio's, Tapatio's is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Delicious food!!"
Cons
"Food is bland,No taste,Not mexican"
  • 9/19/2016

A dining patron from Lakeland, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Food is bland,No taste,Not mexican
  • 5/09/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 4/17/2015

A Mexican food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food!!
  • 5/03/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/28/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 12/08/2013

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Worth a Drive

Well, we had a coupon from the magic coupon book! Buy a meal and two drinks, get 50% off at either location. Husband won’t go to the Memorial Blvd. location (closer) because of it’s “location” – so, armed with the street address and good intentions, we headed out S. Florida Ave. and drove and drove – almost to Mulberry – not as far as it sounds, but when you don’t know where you’re going—well, you gotta be careful, might miss it!! and we did – I saw it over my shoulder and hollered “there it was”…turned around, went back. We got there for the lunch menu, which from what I read is not as big a choice as after 3:30 – so may want to give it another try about 3:30 or 4p.m. on another day. Pleasant little place in a strip mall (they also have Mexican Grocery store next door). The restaurant not dim inside, could see the menu, see what we were doing and eating – background music was muted “mariachi” which was nice (didn’t blast you out). Looked like good selection of drinks for those who like that (margaritas and such). Colors were appealing, orange and blue and was of course a “Mexican style” interior/decorations. The service was excellent and I feel like we’ll go back – it’s a bit far for us – but worth a drive.

Enchilada Supremas

We both had this – 4 enchilada’s (beef, chicken, bean, cheese) topped with the lettuce, tomato, sour cream and generous sides of guacamole. I lucked up with the guac – he doesn’t like it, so I get two !! Very good chips and salsa served before. I like crispy chips, and these were crispy and full basket. The salsa was mild and tasty (not tooo spicy – I won’t be having it bite me later!)

Next time if earlier in day, want to try the Huevas Rancheros !! or if dinner time, probably the Steak Tampequeno (a favorite dish for me in McAllen, TX – at Palenque’s… I know same name, could be different taste, but I’ll try it)

Mexican Takeout Good for groups

Tapatio's, Tapatio's  Restaurant Reviews

Tapatio's, Tapatio's is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Tapatios Coupon Lakeland, Tapatios Lakeland Fl, Taptios Mexican Rest Lakeland, Tapatios Mulberry, Tapatios Menu, Tapatios Lakeland Fl Coupons, Tapatios Lakeland Fl Menu, Tapatios Menu Lakeland Fl, and Articles About Tapatios Mexican Restaurant In Lakeland Fl.