101 E Imperial Hwy

Neighborhoods: Brea-Olinda
Cuisine: Seafood, Pub Food, Traditional

Overall
  • 1/08/2015

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/08/2014

• 6/07/2013

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 5/15/2013

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it.

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

Taps Got Class

My manager took me out to eat here one day, and the first thing that I noticed was the classy ambience and prompt service. The service was alright, something you would expect from a classy ristorante like Taps (but then again, there were probably only 4-6 other parties there, so it wasn’t busy at all).

Food: I ordered the drunken Mahi Mahi ($20), which came with four pieces of chips with salsa and crab topped on, and some pretty delicious tasting risotto underneath. The fish itself was ‘meh’, sorta burnt to a crisp that left an unsavory taste in my mouth. Don’t get me wrong though, the fish tasted pretty good but could’ve been better had they garnished it with a lemon or added tartar sauce to the side. The one thing that really got me salivating though was the calamari appetizer. Instead of your traditional deep-fried calamari, they served it coated in a luscious sauce that exploded my taste buds. Maybe that’s why the fish didn’t taste so hot after that.

I can’t vouch much for the happy hour or drinks though, which I hear is pretty good.

Recommendations: Formal business lunch or classy dinner date.

Eh I would give it 4.5 stars but menuism doesn’t let me do that

One of my all time favorite places to chill and relax wit...

One of my all time favorite places to chill and relax with close friends. I miss the days where this was a weekly occurrence. (C.o.T. baby!) You’ll love the happy hour! Lots of great appetizers for only $5, and micro brews less than $4. (used to be cheaper… those bastards) They also have a great selection of fresh seafoods if you want a full meal. Don’t forget to order the Chocolate Souffle for dessert as well. Cheers!

Seafood La Habra Pub Food
Mon-Sat 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Sun 10:00AM - 10:00PM

TAPS Fish House & Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

TAPS Fish House & Brewery is located near the cities of La Habra.
People found this by searching for: Taps Menu Brea, Taps Restuaraunt In Brea, Taps Happy Hour, Lunch Menu For Taps Fish And Brewery Restaurant In Brea, Ca., Taps Restaurant Brea, Taps Brea Happy Hour Menu, Taps Brea Menu, and Taps Fish House Menu.