2829 N Milwaukee Ave

773-2271688

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!

On wed. Apr 20, 2011 I ordered food from here,

It was our 3rd time ordering from them. Although we’ve had not-so-good

experiences from them in the past, it was nothing like this past one!

First of all, There is NEVER a manager/owner available (or they are lying thru their teeth).

We completed our cold meal and thought nothing of it, the food is sub-par for the price point.

Early the next morning, the both of us simultaneously had the worst case of diarrhea! I mean

it was no ordinary “green apple splatters”, it was explosive, and not forgiving at all.

Thursday, we are both sick, vomiting, and diarrhea, the whole 9. I tried over the counter remedies,

but to no avail. I tried to contact the manager/ owner, the woman passes the phone to the same guy whom I

spoke with before. He tries to tell me it wasnt from his location. (yet the whole time was spent telling

me that he’s not the one in charge) I informed him, that it had to be food from his location, because

we rarely share meals, due to my schedule. (school and work) He then just hung the phone up on me!

Fast forward to today, Sat. April 23rd 2011. I’m feeling a lil better today, not wifey, she was diagnosed with

food poisoning (DUUUUUUUH). I tried to get in touch with the restaurant again, but Taqueria El Ranchito

does not care about sickening people with old, and under cooked food. I called the health dept. to investigate,

and I write this review to warn any and all that even thinks about going to 2829 n. Milwaukee!! Forget about it,

I wouldn’t wish this feeling on anyone. THEY SUCK, THE FOOD IS RANCID AND HORRIBLE, AND THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Burritos

rancid, funny tasting pollo!

Fast Food Takeout Good for groups

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Taqueria "El Ranchito"  Restaurant Reviews

Taqueria "El Ranchito" is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Taqueria El Ranchito, Taqueria El Ranchito 2829 North Milwaukee, 2829 N Milwaukee, El Ranchito, 2829 N Milwaukee Chicago Il, 2829 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, Il 60618, Mi Ranchito Restaurant In Chicago, Taqueria El Ranchito Chicago Milwaukee Avenue Menu, and Popsquali.