308 Columbus Ave

Taqueria el Zorro

Neighborhoods: North Beach
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, American

Don't miss this taqueira

Zorro’s is as authentic a taqueira in the heart of North Beach that you will ever find north of the border. I started out with just a few carne asada tacos, just in case I was dissapointed .. I was addicted right away I could have been in Mexico City .. in two weeks I had eaten there 5 times I couldnt get enough… the Tortas were to die for I had the Carne Pastor Torta the first time. I eventually had a Chorizo Torta that was pure perfection ..I’ve probably had most of their taco meats but I was never dissapointed with any of it… They will customize any menu item or taco burrito or enchilada anyway you like them .. the only thing I ever asked for was a beef and bean burrito with whole pinto beans and it was plain Heaven … also there are complete dinner menus available . Give your wallet a break and your taste buds a treat .. Don’t miss this San Francisco treat right in the heart of Little Italy…

Mexican Good for groups Dinner

Taqueria el Zorro   Restaurant Reviews

Taqueria el Zorro is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Taqueria Menus, Taqueria El Zorro Sf, Zorro On Broadway In San Francisco, Zoro's North Beach San Francisco, Taqueria Columbus San Francisco, Zorros Columbus Sf, El Zorro Restaurant In Ca, Teflon49, and Zorro Tacos Sf.