2115 E Ball Rd
Anaheim, CA 92806-5127

Taqueria Las Mulitas

Neighborhoods: Southeast Anaheim
Cuisine: Breakfast, Mexican, Coffee

Pros
"I went on saturday and the place was disgusting air cond. Not working.there were flies lots of them.I m not going there.my co workers like.i will tell them about my experience there...."
Cons
"There's no napkins you have to ask forsome the employes not very polite.close the doors.keep flies out air cond is a must have"
Comments
  • 9/15/2013

A Breakfast chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    None

Breakfast Mexican Coffee

Taqueria Las Mulitas  Restaurant Reviews

Taqueria Las Mulitas is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: Las Mulitas Restaurant, Garcia's Las Mulitas Mexican Dish, Las Mulitas Resturant, Mulitas Food Images, Las Mulitas, Mexican Food What Are Mulitas, Taqueria Las Mulitas 2115 East Ball Road, Anaheim, Ca 92806 5127 (714) 635 5198 ‎, Las Mulitas Menu, and Restaurant Las Mulitas En Anaheim.