602 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401

Tar & Roses

Cuisine: American, American (New), Wine Bar

Tar & Roses is a American, American (New), and Wine Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

tulips500 photo

tulips500

Phenomenal.

I had heard many great things about Tar & Roses, and I’m glad to say that it definitely lived up to the hype. Getting reservations proved to be challenging, but it was well worth the wait. I made an 8pm reservation for a Thursday night, and we only waited 5-10 mins for our table. We sat in the back where they have an almost open air dining room that’s a little more quiet and less hectic than the front space. Unique dishes and flavors to boot, and all the flavors were full, rich, and complex. We ordered about 6 dishes and they were all winners. Loved the dumplings especially.
For sure I will be back.

American Reservations American (New)

Tar & Roses  Restaurant Reviews

Tar & Roses is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Tar And Roses Restaurant Menu, Tar And Roses Santa Monica, Tar And Roses Menu, Tar & Roses Santa Monica, Tar And Roses Restaurant, Tar And Roses Reviews, and Tar & Roses Menu.