2577 S 68th St
Milwaukee, WI 53219-2614

Tarantino's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Fairview
Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Italian

Tarantino's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Breakfast, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Worst ever and pizzas my fav! Long story just don't do it or u will regret it. Cold everything. "
"SO I DECIDED TO GO WITH TARANTINO'S PIZZA SINCE I HAVE ORDERED THERE BEFORE BUT LET ME MAKE MY SELF CLEARRRRR!!! I WILL NEVER EVER IN MY DANG LIFE ORDER FROM LORENZO'S PIZZA IT WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE PIZZA AND CUSTOMER CARE EVER I HAVE SEEN IN MY D"
  • 3/31/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/08/2013

A Pizza food lover from GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/06/2013

A dining patron from Montréal, QC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kid friendly
    Cons
    unhealthy food
    Comments
    fun with friends
  • 5/11/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

justusfour photo

justusfour

Cudahy, WI

Disgusting

I had the worst experience ever when my family and I decided to eat at this restaurant. When we walked in the door we were treated as though we were aliens. No one greeted us, or even said hello. It took forever to receive our food. Once we got our food, the portions were very small for the price they were asking. Not only that it wasn’t tasty at all. The food tasted old and microwaved. The sauce had a real bitter taste. My family and I will never eat at this restaurant again and I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone I know!!!! Do not eat at this restaurant much better pizza restaurants in town for sure!!!

cmj photo

cmj

Milwaukee, WI

Best Pizzeria In Town!!

I absolutely LOVE this place!! A friend of mine recommended this place to me, and I am so glad she did. The pizza is sooo good..exactly the way I like it. The crust is a thinner type like most places, and the toppings are always aplenty. And the prices here can’t be beat!! I’m glad to have finally found a pizza place in Milwaukee that has great pizza for great prices…my new favorite!

MDohrmann photo

MDohrmann

West Allis, WI

Way below average!

My wife and I just ordered a “large” pizza with 3 toppings. The price was about $11 because we had a coupon for $6 off.

Talk about a huge disappointment. I realize it was a thin crust pizza, but you would imagine that when you order a large that there would be something left over at the end. My wife and I ate the pizza in about 5 minutes. The toppings were ok, but it was just so unsubstantial. When I picked up the pizza, I was wondering if there was anything inside the bag. I would definitely not recommend this place.

charmed0215 photo

charmed0215

Milwaukee, WI

Okay pizza, not spectacular

We ordered this pizza as we hadn’t lived in the area that long. The pizza arrived quickly, and was hot, but it wasn’t anything special. I would say the sauce was a little bland. The only concern I had is that they didn’t deduct the coupon we mentioned when we originally ordered.

pizza

We had the thin crust pizza, half sausage and half sausage/mushroom. The mushrooms were very large and good. The sausage was okay. The sauce was nothing special and kind of bland.

krk photo

krk

West Allis, WI

tarantinos pizza

good pizza,was delivered fast,hot, the only problem i have with them is i put the bill on my visa card but when i got the statement they charged me more then what the actual bill was. i wonder how many people they do this to? easy way to make more money.

pizza was good

Pizza Breakfast Italian

Tarantino's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Tarantino's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Tarantino's Milwaukee, Tarintino Pizza On 68st In West Allis Wi, Tarantino's Pizza West Allis Wi, Tarantino Pizza Milwaukee, Tarantino's Pizza Milwaukee, Tarantino's Pizza West Allis, and Tarantinos Pizza Milwaukee.