3257 Se Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97214

Tarboush Lebanese Bistro & Bar

Neighborhoods: Richmond
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Lebanese, Bistro

Tarboush Lebanese Bistro & Bar is a Vegetarian, Lebanese, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/11/2013

A Vegetarian chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

xdarthpixiex photo

xdarthpixiex

Portland, OR

Yay Falafel!

I tried this restaurant for the first time last night and it was wonderful. My boyfriend and I ordered a completely vegetarian meal, mostly consisting of various falafel plates and hummus. Everything we got was great and I was very happy to find that all of the veggies they put on the side were fresh (cute little slices of tomato and cucumber). The bread that came at the beginning of the meal, as well as with the hummus, was delicious and puffy and I’m pretty sure it was fresh out of the oven.
As a huge fan of falafel (I could happily eat it every day) I was very pleased with all of the important factors needed to make it great. It was crispy on the outside and nice and green in the middle, and most importantly it tastes fantastic all on its own.
The waitstaff was also excellent, which is what brought that 5th star on. Our waiter was sweet and very helpful (he let me order off the lunch menu even though it was 4:30). Having a nice waiter makes a world of difference.
The general atmosphere of this place was funky and perfect.

falafel wrap

The falafel in this wrap was delicious. The sandwich came with lettuce and tomato in it, as well as some sort of saucy stuff. It was wrapped up in a pita like bread that was pretty good.
My only wish is that it had already had hummus in it, so I didn’t have to make such a mess trying to get it in there myself.

hummus

This hummus was creamy, smooth and tasty.
But there was something a little odd in it. It tasted like no hummus I have ever had before, it was delicious none the less and I would definitely eat a ton of it again!

Vegetarian SE Portland Outdoor seating

Tarboush Lebanese Bistro & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Tarboush Lebanese Bistro & Bar is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: الطربوش بورتلاند, Best Hummous In Portland, Tarboush Menu Portland, Tarboush Portland Menu, Lebanese Bar Menu, ظربوش بورتلند, and Tarboush Menu.