Tart

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: American, Lunch, American (New)

No Rating

good food but sometimes slow service

good food but sometimes slow service

March 29, 2013

*I haven't stayed at this hotel, but I've been inside, and like the area. I had to rate it i order to recommend it*
August 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel before/after the extensive renovations. I started out a seedy motel. It was transformed into a seedy hotel. The decor is fin
April 27, 2011

At first I thought I wasn’t going to like this place, but as soon as I walked in I immediately felt a wave of relaxation. From the friendly staff to t

American Takeout Lunch
Tips
  • The chefs have put together a list of hard to find "cult favorite" local wines like Sea Smoke pinot noir from the Santa Rita Hills.
  • In-the-know patrons can order the off-the-menu dinner special--hay-smoked cowboy steak with moonshine sauce, served with cornbread, sauted okra and fried green tomatoes.
  • The chefs cater to diner's dietary restrictions if requested.
  • Snag one of the cozy patio cabanas for a more intimate meal; slightly larger groups should request the comfy corner booths.
  • In-the-know patrons can order the off-the-menu dinner special--hay-smoked cowboy steak with moonshine sauce, served with cornbread, sauteed okra and fried green tomatoes.
Sun-Sat 07:00AM - 09:30PM
06:00PM - 12:00AM

Tart  Restaurant Reviews

Tart is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Directions To Tart Restaurant, Tart 90036, Tart Westwood, 115 S Fairfax Ave Los Angeles, Tart On Fairfax/Wilshire, Tart Restaurant Los Angeles, and Tart Los Angeles Happy Hour.