Taste of China

Neighborhoods: Beaverdale
Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Food was pretty good. The staff is very efficient."
"Everything was great even when I called at 10 they still took my order"
";-)"
"Amazing food, great prices. The service is quick and my order is always right. Exactly what I'm looking for when ordering Chinese takeout. "
"Fresh food"
"Large Yummy Portions."
"Made to order"
Cons
"No offense, but sometimes the help is hard to understand."
"Nothing"
"Not much"
"Dining area"
August 30, 2009

Taste Of China is great

Taste of China is where my family most often orders Chinese food. We have actually never eaten there, but we have our food delivered all the time. Their Sesame Chicken is a favorite, and they are usually able to deliver very quickly.
November 5, 2007

pick it up yourself

The food here is excellent. They have the best steamed dumplings in town, I'm sure. They make everything from the oh, so, common sweet and sour chicken, to a personal favorite of mine, dragon meets phoenix. The menu is very specific, down…

Chinese Good For Kids Takeout

Taste of China  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/22/2016 A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it and liked it.

• 9/05/2015 A diner from Mason City, IA tried it.

• 8/19/2015 A diner from Lucerne, CA tried it.

• 4/03/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/31/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/24/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/31/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/14/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 12/07/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

People found this by searching for: Taste Of China Menu Des Moines Ia, Taste Of China Des Moines Menu, Taste Of China Des Moines, Taste Of China Menu Des Moines, Taste Of China Des Moines Ia Menu, Des Moines Taste Of China, and Taste Of China Des Moines Iowa.