Taste of Thailand - Fridley

Cuisine: Thai, Cafe, Pan Asian

Overall
Pros
"The masman curry and Pra Ram Long Song were great as usual and perfectly spiced. However the usually delicious & fresh Spring Rolls(#4) were disappointing. The roasted pork was replaced with spam or something similar; totally disappointed. The spring "
"The food is amazing! They provide consistently good food and friendly service."
"The food is awesome! Spring rolls are the best I've had. Not a fan of curry but I like their's!"
"The food is what it's all about! Phenomenal "
"Egg rolls were amazing!"
Cons
"The Fresh Spring Rolls(#4) were disappointing. The roasted pork was replaced with spam or something similar; totally disappointed. The spring roll sauce was very spicy - too spicy & unenjoyable. We order the Fresh Spring Rolls almost every time but I'm no"
"The location itself isn't great, and I don't like to go there to eat. We always order takeout from here."
"Not the best ambience, but the food makes up for it."
  • 6/02/2017

A diner from Eden Prairie, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2016

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 4/05/2016

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 11/08/2015

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is amazing! They provide consistently good food and friendly service.
  • 10/31/2015

A Thai food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/19/2015

Cathies tried it, liked it, and rated it . Cathies liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Not the best ambience, but the food makes up for it.
  • 5/25/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is what it's all about! Phenomenal
  • 3/30/2015

A Thai food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/06/2014

A Thai food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN

Don't Drive By!

For the longest time my husband and I would drive by Taste of Thailand on the way to Minneapolis to eat. Then one day I really needed a Thai fix and we did not want to drive that far. We stopped in and were pleasantly surprised. I am still going to need to go to True Thai once in a while, but this is close by and very convenient.

April 16, 2010

Taste of Thailand LI

had lunch there what I had was ok the other that i was with like it very much a little to spicey for me ... the service was ok
November 24, 2009

Taste Of Thailand Ii is the best I've had

This is an unpretentious restaurant. It's location looks like it used to be a part of the now out-of-business Country Kitchen chain, now turned into a Thai Restaurant. I can't get enough of their fried egg rolls and Pad Thai. There…

9/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Sandee's Restaurant.

6/27/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Burger King.

6/02/2017

A Thai food lover from Eden Prairie, MN tried Taste of Thailand - Fridley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Old Country Buffet - Fridley.

8/20/2016

An American chowhound from Shakopee, MN tried Sandee's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/26/2016

A Thai food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Taste of Thailand - Fridley.

4/05/2016

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Taste of Thailand - Fridley.

11/08/2015

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Taste of Thailand - Fridley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The food is amazing! They provide consistently good food and friendly service.
10/31/2015

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Taste of Thailand - Fridley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2015

Cathies tried Taste of Thailand - Fridley, liked it, and rated it . Cathies liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
Not the best ambience, but the food makes up for it.
Thai Cafe Pan Asian
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Taste of Thailand - Fridley  Restaurant Reviews

Taste of Thailand - Fridley is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Hilltop, Coon Rapids, Columbia Hts, and Mounds View.
People found this by searching for: Taste Of Thailand Mn Fridley, Taste Of Thailand, Thai Restaurant Fridley Mn, Thai Restaurant In Fridley, Taste Of Thailand Fridley, Thai Food Fridley Mn, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Menu, and Taste Of Thailand Fridley Mn.