Taste of Thailand - Fridley

Cuisine: Thai, Asian, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"The food is amazing! They provide consistently good food and friendly service."
"The food is awesome! Spring rolls are the best I've had. Not a fan of curry but I like their's!"
"The food is what it's all about! Phenomenal "
"Egg rolls were amazing!"
Cons
"The location itself isn't great, and I don't like to go there to eat. We always order takeout from here."
"Not the best ambience, but the food makes up for it."
RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN

Don't Drive By!

For the longest time my husband and I would drive by Taste of Thailand on the way to Minneapolis to eat. Then one day I really needed a Thai fix and we did not want to drive that far. We stopped in and were pleasantly surprised. I am still going to need to go to True Thai once in a while, but this is close by and very convenient.

April 16, 2010

Taste of Thailand LI

had lunch there what I had was ok the other that i was with like it very much a little to spicey for me ... the service was ok
November 24, 2009

Taste Of Thailand Ii is the best I've had

This is an unpretentious restaurant. It's location looks like it used to be a part of the now out-of-business Country Kitchen chain, now turned into a Thai Restaurant. I can't get enough of their fried egg rolls and Pad Thai. There…

Thai Delivery Asian
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Taste of Thailand - Fridley  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/26/2016 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 4/05/2016 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 11/08/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is amazing! They provide consistently good food and friendly service.
    Cons
  • 10/31/2015 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/19/2015 Cathies tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Cathies liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Not the best ambience, but the food makes up for it.
  • 5/25/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is what it's all about! Phenomenal
  • 3/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Taste of Thailand - Fridley is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Hilltop, Coon Rapids, Columbia Hts, and Mounds View.
People found this by searching for: Thai Restaurant In Fridley, Taste Of Thailand Fridley, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Menu, Taste Of Thailand Fridley Mn, Thai Food Fridley Mn, Thai Restaurant Fridley Mn, and Taste Of Thailand Mn Fridley.