420 E 120th Ave B-5
Northglenn, CO 80233

Tasty Garden Asian Cuisine

Cuisine: Chinese, Vietnamese, Cantonese

Tasty Garden Asian Cuisine is a Chinese, Vietnamese, and Cantonese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Hell0nEarth photo

Hell0nEarth

Northglenn, CO

Eat here if you want to die and be treated like trash

I had allergic food erd to me then refused to give me a refund until i got a note from a hospital after i made it very clear that I could not have this food. I was not allowed a refund although I was obsessionally sick until I went to doctors and then MAYBE they would reimburse me, 10 YEARS IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY AND NEVER BEEN TREATED SO HORRIBLE. Money down the drain. I wish I could give it a -20 stars

Maria

from GrubHub
July 28, 2014

The sesame chicken was sub par and watery. It was flavorless and soggy. The wonton soup was delicious, yet the lo mein was greasy and very salty.

Online Ordering Chinese Vietnamese

Tasty Garden Asian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Tasty Garden Asian Cuisine is located near the cities of West Adams, Thornton, North Glenn, and Federal Heights.
People found this by searching for: Tasty Garden Asian, Tasty Garden Northglenn, Tasty Garden Asian Cuisine, Tasty Garden Thornton, Tasty Garden Thornton Co, Tasty Gardens Chinese Restaurants In Thornton, Co., Tasty Garden Northglenn Co Menu, and Tasty Garden Menu Colorado.