Tau Tau Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Tau Tau Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great meals"
happymommyx4 photo

happymommyx4

Burke, VA

Delivery is a wonderful thing

My family and I really love Chinese food. So trying out Tau Tau was inevitable. I would say that an average for all of the dishes would fall at a solid three stars. Some dishes are good, and some are so-so. My children love the sesame shrimp. It is a bit sweet for me, but the shrimp is very large. We have tried most everything on the menu and are usually satisfied with what we order. The only thing I couldn’t recommend would be the pan fried noodles. They were a bit rubbery and crunchy; not great. It may have been just that on time. I don’t know. I never ordered it again. My children really like the shrimp toast, but I find it can be greasy at times. We all really like the crabmeat rangoon appetizer. There are never any left when we get them. It isn’t bad for a quick Chinese delivery place. If you choose to eat in, the atmosphere is always pleasant. The staff is always friendly. I have found the delivery to be really quick, and it has always been within the estimated time. On one ocassion I called and had food within 10 minutes. Not bad, huh? If I could rate just their delivery, I ’d give them five stars.

Creamy Prawn

I love prawns and I love pineapple. I wasn’t sure what to expect from the marriage of the two. I was pleasantly surprised and found I liked the dish. If you like creamy and sweet dishes, this is one for you. The prawns are battered and fried. The sauce is creamy and sweet with pinapple chunks.

June 21, 2009

Tau Tau Restaurant is best in Burke!

Our favorite Chinese restaurant in the Burke area. Our favorites are the sesame chicken, beef pepper steak and any of the fried rice dishes. We have some picky eaters and they're always wonderful about accommodating our requests (white…
July 26, 2008

Tasty Chinese and Thai food

This restaurant serves mostly Chinese food but does have a Thai menu with choices of red, yellow, or green curry as well as pad thai, basil, mango, and asparagus. They offer four steamed dishes for the "diet special". Other dishes are…

Chinese Catering Dinner

Tau Tau Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/27/2016 A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/03/2016 A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2016 A diner from Temple Hills, MD tried it.

• 7/24/2015 A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2015 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Tau Tau Restaurant is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Tau Tau Burke Va, Tau Tau Sunnyvale Menu, Tau Tau Menu, Tau Tau Burke Menu, Tau Tau, Tau Tau Springfield, Tau Tau Sunnyvale, and Tau Tau Restaurant Sunnyvale Ca.