400 W Sproul Rd
Springfield, PA 19064

Tavola Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza

Tavola Restaurant is a American, Italian, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/09/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2013

A diner from Southfield, MI tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/31/2013

An American food lover from Swarthmore, PA tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Pizza

winterbleu22 photo

winterbleu22

Media, PA

Classy Place with Good Food

I ate at Tavola’s for a dinner celebration with coworkers. It’s a very nice restaurant, located at the Springfield Country Club. As a vegetarian, there were limited items on the dinner menu for me. I had the vegetarian delight brick oven pizza. It tasted great and the maitre’d was joking around with me since it was his favorite pizza. My friend had the chicken parmesan and loved the big servings. We both took food home with us. We also shared a delicious dessert, the triple chocolate cake—-a must if you’re a chocolate lover. My meal (pizza, cake and soda) was about $20. The rest of the menu was a little bit on the pricey side ($16-$25 for entree), but well worth it. Remember to make dinner reservations ahead of time. I would go back to Tavola’s for lunch and maybe in the evening for drinks.

Tavola photo

Tavola

Springfield, PA

Very Tasty!

Tavola is my new favorite place to dine locally. I try something new off of the menu every time I go and I am always impressed my the presentation & taste. My complements to the chef!

American Italian Pizza
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Tavola Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tavola Restaurant is located near the cities of Primos, Clifton Heights, Primos Secane, Pilgrim Gardens, and Morton.
People found this by searching for: Tavola Restaurant, Tavola Menu, Tavola Restaurant In Springfield Pa, Stephen's Restaurant Springfield Pa, Tavolas Springfield Pa, Tavola Restaurant Springfield Pa., Tavola Restaurant Springfield Pa, and Tavola's Restaurant, Springfield, Pa.