211 Summer St
Stamford, CT 06901

Tawa

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Indian, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Tawa is a Indian, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

acridsmoke photo

acridsmoke

Stamford, CT

New Location Downtown - Marvelous indian cuisine

I had their menu, but when I walked in they said they had a “Bread Bar” downstairs and full dining upstairs. I like new and different. This was and I was NOT disappointed.
First the atmosphere was really nice – it was small, but great for a “bar”.
I tried a on tap Indian Beer, which was just fine!
Then came the crisp bread with 3 dipping sauces – one a green chili chutney -was hot and well made (I make that as well, but I use what I have most of, mint, most Indians use cilantro and this was the case). A mango chutney and a vinegar red pepper (sweet). Perfect for dipping. One of us ordered a Sizzling Kebab platter with lamb and chicken. and a stuffed Nan with lamb I ordered a chicken kabob and Paratha.
Each came with its own dipping sauces and all were wonderful. The main meals can get spicy hot, but they are well marked on the menu. What we had a a wonderful blend of spices that were sweet, but not spicy hot.
Definitely a place to go to again!

Kebab platter

Wonderful spices that were not hot, but beautiful in the ground lamb.
Chicken pieces were moist and tender

Indian Lunch Kid's Menu

Indian in Downtown

Outpost Pizza

Pizza in Waterside

Tawa  Restaurant Reviews

Tawa is located near the cities of Ridgeway and Old Greenwich.
People found this by searching for: Tawa Restaurant Stamford Ct, Tawa Norwalk Ct, Tawa Stamford Menu, List Of Tawa Kababs, Tawa Norwalk, Tawa Downtown, Tawa South Norwalk, and Pictures Of Tawa In Stamford Ct.