Taza

Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Lebanese

Taza is a Middle Eastern and Lebanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I have never written a review for a restaurant before, but this restaurant is an exception! The service was exceptional. The waiter we had was very friendly and informative. Being the first Labanese restaurant I have been to, we had quite a few questions "
Cons
"None!"
tdalt photo

tdalt

Kirtland, OH

Great Healthy Food

This is a Lebanese restaurant with great healthy selections. We had the Baba it was wonderful with warm, fresh pita bread. The pita was the best I ever had! We then had lamb and it was tender and tasty. Even the mojito’s were to die for. I would definitly visit again.

Baba

Yummy with great pita.

November 16, 2007

I could spend a day shopping there

The store is beautiful and all of their products are wonderful. The prices are high but worth every dime. The restaurant is first class. I had a chicken salad sandwich and it was out of this world.
March 11, 2006

Taza Means Fresh

Eton Chagrin Blvd recently welcomed a new restaurant to its growing collection. Taza literally means fresh and the food here is very fresh. Those of you familiar with the Aladdins restaurants will be familiar with the Mid-Eastern tastes…

Middle Eastern Lebanese Takeout

Taza  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/28/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/06/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/07/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/11/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/01/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/31/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 1/24/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/26/2013 A diner from Brunswick, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2013 A diner from Mount Vernon, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None!
  • 6/13/2013 A diner from Canton, OH tried it and liked it.

Taza is located near the cities of Highland Hills, Woodmere, Orange, Pepper Pike, and Shaker Heights.
People found this by searching for: Taza Beachwood, Taza Chagrin, Taza Restaurant Cleveland Menu, Taza Beachwood Menu, Taza Beachwood Ohio, Taza Restaurant Ohio, and Taza Cleveland Menu.