Taza

Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Lebanese

Taza is a Middle Eastern and Lebanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I have never written a review for a restaurant before, but this restaurant is an exception! The service was exceptional. The waiter we had was very friendly and informative. Being the first Labanese restaurant I have been to, we had quite a few questions "
Cons
"None!"
  • 3/28/2015

A Middle Eastern food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/07/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/11/2014

A Middle Eastern chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/01/2014

A Middle Eastern chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/31/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 1/24/2014

A Middle Eastern food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/26/2013

A diner from Brunswick, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2013

A Middle Eastern food lover from Mount Vernon, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None!
  • 6/13/2013

A diner from Canton, OH tried it and liked it.

tdalt photo

tdalt

Kirtland, OH

Great Healthy Food

This is a Lebanese restaurant with great healthy selections. We had the Baba it was wonderful with warm, fresh pita bread. The pita was the best I ever had! We then had lamb and it was tender and tasty. Even the mojito’s were to die for. I would definitly visit again.

Baba

Yummy with great pita.

Middle Eastern Lebanese Takeout

Taza  Restaurant Reviews

Taza is located near the cities of Highland Hills, Woodmere, Orange, Pepper Pike, and Shaker Heights.
People found this by searching for: Taza Chagrin, Taza Cleveland Menu, Taza Restaurant Ohio, Taza Beachwood, Taza Cleveland, Taz Restaurant Beachood Oh Calories, Taza Restaurant Cleveland Menu, and Taza Beachwood Menu.