5115 W Wadley Ave

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Desserts

Honest_truth photo

Honest_truth

Midland, TX

Disrespect at the drive thru

I have given this a one star only because I cant go any lower. It all started when the speaker cracked so bad you could barely hear. Then when I said I cant understand you she got irritated and said come to the window. When I pulled up the girl had an attitude and when I was clarifying the order she became irritated because she had to repeat herself. So, when that was over she slammed the window and walked away. Since she slammed it hard enough, the window opened half way again so she was called back to the window and told she did not have to be rude and she slammed it again and walked away. So, I pulled up and went inside. I asked to speak to the supervisor, that was pointless, and then it turned into a big argument. Long story short, the customer service at this location is pathetic to say the least. The team leadership is nowhere to be found and the overall attitude of everyone I dealt with today was- we can do whatever we want and no one is going to do anything to us. Oh, I also called the franchise owner and still have not been called back.

Ice Cream Frozen Yogurt Desserts

TCBY  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Tcby Midland Tx Menu, Who Owns The Tcby In Midland Texas, Tbcy Midland Texas Franchise Owner, Tcby Menu Midland Tx Drive Thru?, and Who Owns Your Way Yogurt In Midland, Tx.