T'dori

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Vegan

Pros
"The best salads I've had in a while and I am very picky about my salads. I love that you can add extras of the toppings and it is fresh and made with care. "
Cons
"When adding chicken or shrimp to the order maybe more than just 3 pieces. "
Comments
"Highly satisfied and I order from there at least 3-4 times a week"
  • 8/13/2017

An Italian chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.

• 8/14/2015

An Italian chowhound from Conshohocken, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    When adding chicken or shrimp to the order maybe more than just 3 pieces.
    Comments
    Highly satisfied and I order from there at least 3-4 times a week
  • 6/16/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

aptral photo

aptral

Conshohocken, PA

RUDE - worst customer service

they were running a christmas in July special for gift certificates – $80 for $100. I called and asked if you could use the gift certificates for catering and asked prior to purchasing the cards ifthey could be sued for catering – both times yes! I purchased $800 of certicates and booked a party for 105 people. The owner just called me a week before the party and left the rudest message I have ever heard – He would not honor the gift certicates and there is no way he is catering this party b/c I ripped him off. NEVER have I dealt with a business owner so rude. No where did it say that you could not do this and they also said gift certicates needed to be used in July. What BS! He should not have run the special. I will never use them for catering or frequent their restaurant again!

KissME photo

KissME

Philadelphia, PA

Worst Customer Service EVER

My Job has been ordering from T’Dori for 5 years and today will be our LAST DAY. My co-worker ordered a Large Shrimp Ceaser salad and was only given 2 SHRIMPS. We called and spoke with Megan, Megan was very nice and apologized for the inconvenience and stated a replacement or a refund would be issued. My Co-worker decided to get a different salad. We were told by Megan a replacement will delivered shortly. Well shortly was not the case, when we called and asked where the salad was, the Manager got on the phone and said we got what we ordered and a new salad would not be coming out and all sells are final. How can a business treat their customers this way? Not only are they not giving her a different salad that I forgot to mention was $9 bucks. They are also telling her she is out of money. This is totally ridiculous. T’Doris has messed up big time. My job is open 7 days a week and I have viewed your Delivery cars here at least 3times a week. Please note I will use everything in my power to make sure No one from this establishment orders from your Restaurant every again.

Large Shrimp Ceaser Salad

Jaybara71 photo

Jaybara71

Conshohocken, PA

Unhappy Customer Walks

They allowed an unhappy customer walk out the door. I called and placed an order for pick up, got home, wrong order. Called and asked them to deliver the correct order since they advertise delivery, she said they only had two people working. I saw four. She offered me a dessert. I wanted to be compensated for having to drive BACK to T’Dori and she said no. So they lost a customer who has been going there for 10+ years over a 6.99 chix cheese steak. That’s what is wrong with T’Dori. You never allow an unhappy customer to walk. Especially over something so inexpensive. How many places in Conshy can make a chix cheese steak? I’m going to say a lot!

9/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried Toland's Restaurant & Bar.

8/13/2017

An Italian food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried T'dori and liked it.

6/18/2017

An Australian chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Outback Steakhouse.

5/18/2017

A diner from Chester Springs, PA tried Pete's Deli.

4/30/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Tierra Caliente.

4/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried Tierra Caliente, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/01/2017

A dining patron from Lanham, MD tried Dragon & Phoenix Express.

2/06/2017

A Deli food lover from Conshohocken, PA tried Lenny's Italian Deli.

8/28/2016

A Burgers food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried McDonald's.

7/12/2016

A food lover from Richboro, PA tried Toland's Restaurant & Bar.

Italian Catering Good For Kids

T'dori  Restaurant Reviews

T'dori is located near the cities of Gulph Mills, West Conshohocken, W Conshohocken, Plymouth Meeting, and Lafayette Hill.
People found this by searching for: Tadori Conshohocken, Tadori, T Dori Conshohocken, Tadori Plymouth Meeting, T'dori Conshohocken, T'dori Restaurant, Tdori Conshohocken Pa, and +Tadori Menu.