28200 State Highway 189
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92407

Tea Exchange

Cuisine: Tea, Crepes, Coffee

Tea Exchange is a Tea, Crepes, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

girlmostlikely photo

girlmostlikely

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

coffee bean and tea grief

I went to this Tea shop with great expectations, I was really hoping, based on their wonderful website, to like it more. Unfortunately, it is not worth a second visit.

The service is what ruined it for me. I was waiting in line to order tea and a crepe when I observed the girl at the cash register giving the older (white hair older) gentlemen in front of me an attitude for apparently not retrieving his order fast enough. After he leaves she tells me, “First he asks what’s taking it so long then he’s not even here when it’s ready!” Ahem, I am a customer too, and from what I witnessed, I’m on his side! She’ll get no empathy from me. However, I was VERY nice to her because I was afraid she would talk badly of me to the next customer as well.

So my order is called, and keep in mind this place is tiny, not a lot of space to move around quickly past people in line, I notice that she attempted to bring over my order to the end of the counter, realized I was taking too long to move toward her and decides to drop my order off at the other end of the counter with out so much as eye contact. So I have to maneuver my way through the cramped space to get my crepe just before another customer almost took it because he assumed it was his since she just plopped the plate down right in front of him and walked away. So I’m starting to see why the other gentleman was so frustrated. The service just sucked.

The other woman behind the counter was not much better. I was trying to make several decisions regarding loose leaf teas for Mother’s Day gifts and I sensed her growing impatience with every question I asked. I decided to cut my order in half and just purchase the tea that was in my hand at that moment, I felt really rushed.

The food was average, nothing to return for… It was sort of like a REALLY TINY Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, nothing worth that drive. So overall the visit was a “D” (a notch above an F because my tea was good).

As for the tea I did buy, it was excellent! Pricey but a real treat if you’re looking to indulge in a wonderful loose leaf blend. But I’d avoid the trip and the attitude and just order online!!!

Crêpes and Tea

I split a sundried tomato crêpe with my friend. It was OK, nothing special, probably just 3 stars really. It needed something I couldn’t put my finger on…it was sort of standard. The tea I had was good and our dessert probably earned the four stars (Banana’s Foster Crêpe) here. I love desserts and I love crêpes so it was hard to mess up with all the caramel cream filling and whipped cream—but I still would not go back, not for just a crêpe, I don’t care how much caramel was in it!!!

Eikono photo

Eikono

Las Vegas, NV

nice tea

the tea is good – the service not-so-much – perhaps they could install vending machines!!

tea

tea was good

Tea Crepes Coffee

Tea Exchange  Restaurant Reviews

Tea Exchange is located near the cities of Blue Jay, Cedar Glen, Skyforest, Rimforest, and Twin Peaks.
People found this by searching for: Crepes In Lake Arrowhead, Ca, Crepes Lake Arrowhead, The Tea And Coffee Exchange Lake Arrowhead, Tea Exchange Lake Arrowhead Menu, The Tea Exchange Lake Arrowhead, and How Much Would Crepes And Tea Cost At A Restaurant.