1301 San Pablo Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702-1021

Tea Fragrance House

Cuisine: Lunch, Salads, Soups

Tea Fragrance House is a Lunch, Salads, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 1/20/2015

Ne0tekk tried it.

ne0tekk photo

ne0tekk

San Francisco, CA

FAST FRESH AND DELICIOUS

The food here is awesome. I always hit them up whenever we’re having a party and my employer has agreed to use them on several occasions for company parties and meetings.

If you’re in the area, you should really try their mongolian beef. I love my food SPICY and this dish really hits the spot. If not, get their sweet and sour chicken. It’s always really flavorful but make sure you eat it while it’s hot. As with anything fried and covered with sauce, it’ll get soggy quick if you let it sit.

Other than those two dishes, I usually go with the combination fried rice or seafood chow mein for larger order because the price is right for those items.

I love this place and I’m glad I found it when I was walking by. This place is really easy to miss but it’s on the corner of a pretty busy intersection.

Mongolian Beef

Spicy and filling! I always default to this dish when I’m not sure what to order!

Delivery Dinner Lunch

Tea Fragrance House  Restaurant Reviews

Tea Fragrance House is located near the cities of Columbus, Regina, Albany, Rockridge, and Kensington.
People found this by searching for: 1301 San Pablo Ave Tea Fragrance House, Fragrance Tea House Berkeley, Tea Fragrance House Berkeley Menu, and Chic 'N' Fry.