9003 Mira Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92126

Tea Station

Neighborhoods: Mira Mesa
Cuisine: Tea, Coffee, Taiwanese

Tea Station is a Tea, Coffee, and Taiwanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

ninathomas photo

ninathomas

El Centro, CA

Great Place to Hang with Friends

The sign says “Tea Station” and that’s what it’s popularlly known as by locals. We have been there multiple times and always to just hang and catch up with friends. We’ve sat for hours over our wonderful hot teas and iced blended drinks. The servers seat you promptly (or let you pick your own seat depending on how busy they are), quickly take and bring your order, and then leave you alone, pretty much until you request the check. You must request the check or they won’t bring it to you. (Strange, I know, but we once waited an hour just to see if they would offer us the check… but they only asked us if everything was ok or they could bring us anything more.)

They offer a large selection of teas, coffees, iced and blended ice drinks, and other tea flavored asian foods and desserts. I’ve only had several of the milk teas (of which there are over 20 varieties). I can vouch for the almond, rose, and lavendar, which I had just last weekend. They come in two sizes: pot for $3.75 and urn (which is larger) for $4.50 (prices vary slightly depending on the tea you get). All drinks come with the option of boba (little black tapioca balls), which I love. A pot of tea has much more substance when you’re chewing boba as you sip it.

Lavender Milk Tea (Pot) with Boba

Great mild lavender flavor in a lightly sweetened milk tea. The boba just takes it up and over the edge for me.

Tea Coffee Taiwanese

Tea Station  Restaurant Reviews

Tea Station is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Tea Station Menu Mira Mesa, Tea Station Mira Mesa San Diego, Teapot In Mira Mesa, Tea Station San Diego Menu, Tea Tine In Mira Mesa, Tea Station Mira Mesa, Tea Station Mira Mesa Menu, Tea Station Menu, and Tea Time Mira Mesa.