7315 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111-1101

Tea Station

Neighborhoods: Kearny Mesa
Cuisine: Tea House, Ice Cream, Coffee

Pros
"We love their drinks. The Iced milk slushie with pudding & Boba is my favorite. "
  • 8/26/2013

A Tea House chowhound from San Diego, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    We love their drinks. The Iced milk slushie with pudding & Boba is my favorite.

I always go to Tea Station. I think it's the best boba pl...

I always go to Tea Station. I think it’s the best boba place around here, even though there Tapioca Express is closer. They both serve Spicy Chicken. But Tea Station makes it better because they use dark meat instead (I know it’s bad for you, but you know.) However, it would be better if the meals come with a drink, I mean, at least the cheapest drink, come on! Also, the food is a little bit over-priced. But still, I love tea station.

Tea House Parking Ice Cream

Tea Station  Restaurant Reviews

Tea Station is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Tea Station San Diego, Tea Station Menu, Tea Station Hours, 7315 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. San Diego, Ca 92111, Tea Station San Diego Hours, Tea Station Menu San Diego, and Boba Clairemont San Diego.