116 N Main St

Jennifer78787878 photo

Jennifer78787878

Northampton, MA

truly excellent food

I absolutely LOVE Teapot! I live not far from the location, so it’s become our “local” Asian restaurant. We’ve occasionally ventured out to try new theme/Asian restaurants but we always wind up coming back to Teapot. While the space isn’t large, I recommend making reservations for groups or on weekends, the seating is comfortable and service is always good. The food is delicious, I love the sushi with a side of soup (as my main meal) my friend has loved everything he has tried from sushi to chicken served in a vege. The drinks are unique and very tasty as well. I wouldn’t change a single thing!

Chinese Delivery Asian

Teapot  Restaurant Reviews

Teapot is located near the cities of Firenze, Bay State Village, Northampton, Leeds, and West Hatfield.
People found this by searching for: Are There Teapots At Walgreens, Decoration Teapot Walgreens, Chacha.Jp Teapots, Chinese Food 01062, Wind Up Teapot, Teapot Chinese Restaurant Florence 01062, Alexander's Restaurant Florence Ma, Resteraunts That Delivery 01062, and Chinese Teapots Restruant Individual.