116 Main St
Northampton, MA 01053

Teapot

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Teapot is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

• 12/26/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/10/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/29/2013

A Chinese food lover from Springfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/29/2013

A Chinese food lover from Ardsley, NY tried it and didn't like it.

Sofai photo

Sofai

Amherst, MA

Horrible customer service, rude staff

I was a regular customer at this restaurant for several months. I ordered probably once a week. They were always wonderful with keeping onions out of my food (I have an onion allergy). Today though, I picked up my fried rice rice and it had large chunks of hard uncooked rice in it. I called and asked for a new one, and the manager was not only rude but refused to give me a new one or refund my money. Horrible customer service.

NoHo photo

NoHo

Northampton, MA

I can’t believe this place got 4 stars. I had a talk with a friend the other day abt how this place is either like mall food court food, or is it like mall food court food on a really good day… we are both longtime locals and we never go here, on a good day the food is mediocre, at best.

I gave it 2 stars instead of one because the owners also live here, and it’s not fair to rate their entire business “horrible”. I mean I have never heard any stories abt them being terrible people or anything.

Jennifer78787878 photo

Jennifer78787878

Northampton, MA

I absolutely LOVE Teapot!

Amazing sushi place! While I have always enjoyed sushi, I have never craved it. That all changed when i started coming here. Their sushi is simply the best and even when full, leaves you wanting more simply due to the great taste. It’s always fresh and the lunch special at 6.50 for a wide assortment of maki is a great value. Definently check this place out.

Tuna Don

which is so yummy and melt-in-your-mouth fresh.

4/19/2019

A dining patron from Schenectady, NY tried Eastside Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Menu was exciting ,what to pick, ? Good was excellent! ? food was excellent
4/18/2019

An American food lover from Chicopee, MA tried Eastside Grill.

3/29/2019

A dining patron from Dalton, MA tried Thai Garden.

3/20/2019

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Florence Pizza & Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/08/2019

A diner from East Haven, CT tried Florence Pizza & Family Restaurant.

2/08/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Belchertown, MA tried Florence Pizza & Family Restaurant.

1/13/2019

A diner from North Adams, MA tried Bamboo Asian Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/15/2018

A dining patron from Holyoke, MA tried D'Angelo's.

6/14/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Springfield, MA tried Webster's Fish Hook.

4/11/2018

A diner from North Adams, MA tried Florence Pizza & Family Restaurant.

Chinese Parking Catering

Teapot  Restaurant Reviews

Teapot is located near the cities of Bay State Village, Florence, Firenze, Hadley, and Leeds.
People found this by searching for: Teapot Northampton, Teapot Northampton Lunch Specials, Teapot, Northampton, Ma, Teapot Restaurant Northampton Ma, Teapot Northampton, Ma, Teapot Northampton Menu, and Teapot Northampton Ma.