Tempura House

Cuisine: Chinese, Kid's Menu, Catering

Tempura House is a Chinese, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"the food is amazing and it's the best place in town for sushi"
"The food is the best Chinese in this part of Florida. Consistent and always fresh."
"good food but service is slow"
"Didn't honor reservations. Waited very long time to order food came wrong no one to speak to they were busy and couldn't give a darn. We have been there before but this was beyond horrible and we were entertaining and very embarrassed and unhappy. We go"
Cons
"very few cons. the only thing is that the service is sometimes slow during busy hours, but what restaurant doesn't suffer from this?"
"Busy at times and people are restless."
"Service is slow "
Comments
"Give them a chance. I have been going there on and off for 5 years and the only times I have been disappointed have been holidays when they are crazy busy."
jenp41085 photo

jenp41085

Boca Raton, FL

HORRIBLE

when they delivered my order they forgot the fried rice AND the california roll. I called them asking for them to deliver it and they refused because they said my order was TOO CONFUSING for the girl who was packing the food! I then asked for a refund for the two items and they still refused! After all that I became rude and the woman on the phone said she has no problem with never taking another order from my home again. You messed up my order, refused to deliver it and to top it all off NOT refund me! This place is insane! HORRIBLE SERVICE! NEVER HAVE SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE!

June 18, 2012

We've dined at the Tempura House probably half a dozen times over the last 18 months or so. We were new to the area so were excited to find a Japanese restaurant. The food itself was decent enough, if unremarkable, but the dining…
January 31, 2012

We loved this oplace until one day at pick up the front person was so nasty it was incredible; they had the order wrong(again) and i had an argument; when the corret food came 15 miutes later, i ask to ssee what was in the bag; the person…

Chinese Kid's Menu Parking

Tempura House  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/12/2016 A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/28/2016 A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it.

• 4/02/2016 A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    the food is amazing and it's the best place in town for sushi
    Cons
  • 2/26/2016 A diner from Spokane, WA tried it.

• 2/06/2016 A diner from Delray Beach, FL tried it.

• 2/01/2016 Davidg10 tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Davidg10 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Busy at times and people are restless.
    Comments
  • 12/20/2015 A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it.

• 11/20/2015 A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good food but service is slow
    Cons
    Service is slow
  • 8/15/2015 A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried it.

• 8/08/2015 A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it.

Tempura House is located near the cities of Deerfield Beach.
People found this by searching for: Tempura House Menu, Tempura House Boca Raton, Fl, Japanese Festaurant In 441 And Clint More Road, Tempura House Boca Menu, Tempura House Menu Boca Raton, Tempura House Boca, Tempura House Boca Raton, and Tempura House Boca Raton Menu.