10 Schuyler Ave
Kearny, NJ 07032

Tendo Sushi Express

Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian

Pros
"By far the worse sushi how they even still open I don't know customer service horrible "
  • 6/16/2015

A Japanese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/13/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/14/2014

A Japanese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

MenuSavy photo

MenuSavy

North Arlington, NJ

Food took 2 and a half hours to be ready!!

I ordered through their online menu at 7:04 pm and even received an order confirmation saying my payment and order were placed. I called at 8pm to check why it had been an hour and still no delivery. The woman that picked up told me that she had just received the order at 7:45pm and that I would have to wait another 30 minutes. Finally I get a call from the driver asking me where my house was at 9:30pm!!! I was so angry with the service I canceled my order. It was just one dinner, it should not have taken 2 and half hours. Never again!

Japanese Sushi Delivery

Tendo Sushi Express  Restaurant Reviews

Tendo Sushi Express is located near the cities of South Kearny, Harrison, East Newark, North Arlington, and Belleville.
People found this by searching for: Tendo Sushi Kearny Nj, Tendo Sushi Express, Tendo Kearny, Tendo Sushi Harrison Nj, Tendo Sushi Kearny Menu, Tendo Kearny, Tendo Sushi Express Kearny, Nj, Sushi Harrison Nj, and Tendo Sushi Kearny.