615 Jericho Turnpike

Tenjin Sushi

Neighborhoods: Syosset
Cuisine: Japanese, Asian

• 4/22/2015

A Japanese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/29/2013

A Japanese chowhound from Lake Hiawatha, NJ tried it and liked it.

March 15, 2009

Wrong review

My review is a mistake. The message is for Genji Hibachi Sushi Restaurant.\r \r My review is a mistake. The message is for Genji Hibachi Sushi Restaurant.\r \r My review is a mistake. The message is for Genji Hibachi Sushi Restaurant.
October 24, 2008

A MUST FOR SUSHI LOVERS!

I was referred to this place by a co-worker who didn't offer much information by way of opinion. Despite my better judgment, I decided to try it anyway. After going for a company lunch, all I can say is WOW! The food- Excellent!, the…
January 14, 2008

Wow !!!! This place is the best !!!!!

I never sign up for these "review" things but after raving about my Sushi place a friend pulled this up & showed me a terrible review.\r I have been going to Tenjin for years, I see plenty of the same people there each time because it is…

5/05/2017

A diner from Englishtown, NJ tried Yim's Wok and liked it.

4/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Kam Garden.

3/27/2017

An Italian food lover from Hempstead, NY tried Phil's Pizzeria & Restaurant.

3/21/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Syosset, NY tried Way of Life Healthy Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Wonderful menu & kind, efficient management
Cons
None
3/19/2017

An Asian food lover from Hicksville, NY tried Arata Sushi.

2/28/2017

A dining patron from Smithtown, NY tried Lia's Pizzeria in Syosset.

1/12/2017

A Chinese food lover from Yorktown Heights, NY tried New May Loong Kitchen.

1/05/2017

A diner from Washington, DC tried Lia's Pizzeria in Syosset.

12/26/2016

A dining patron from West Hempstead, NY tried New May Loong Kitchen.

12/16/2016

A dining patron from Torrington, CT tried Arata Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Japanese Delivery Asian
Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 03:00PM
Tue-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun 04:30PM - 09:30PM
Fri 11:30AM - 03:00PM
Fri 05:00PM - 10:30PM
Sat 04:30PM - 10:30PM

Tenjin Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Tenjin Sushi is located near the cities of Muttontown, Woodbury, East Norwich, Oyster Bay Cove, and Oyster Bay.
People found this by searching for: Tenjin Sushi, Tenjin Restaurant, Tenjin Menu, Tenjin Restaurant Syosset, Tenjin Sushi Syosset, Ny, Tenjin Japanese Restaurant Malaysia, Tenjin Syosset, Sushi In Syosset, and Tenjin Syosset Menu.