Teresa's Italian Eatery

Cuisine: Catering, Bakeries, American

Teresa's Italian Eatery is a Catering, Bakeries, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"The appetizer was gross. I couldn't swallow it. The eggplant was supposed to be grilled but was wet, slimy- disgusting flavor and texture. The buffalo mozzarella stacked on top was tasteless.and gritty. The sliced tomatoes were good, though.. Stuffed"
"very nice but rushed waitress had to wait o have order taken and brought to us but didn't mind since my friend and I had a chance to talk- arincini and fresh scali bread were good."
"Attractive dining room with open kitchen."
"Food and atmosphere"
"Love the bread and oil. Appreciate that they brought butter as we'll for those that don't like oil. Didn't have to ask for the butter"
Cons
"The food. "
"I only had a turkey club sandwich- having been there recently I found the chicken parm which I had previously enjoyed just mediocre. I thought that they couldn't ruin a basic club sandwich. I was wrong. They were really over-achievers in making a bad sand"
"Where shoild I begin. Waitress, Tania, was awful. Ordered at 7:00, entrees arrived after 8:15. Ordered 2 Teresa salads for 8 of us. So skimpy that we couldn't cover a saucer. When meals finally arrived veal that 2 of us ordered was cold. We sent it back a"
Comments
"Very pricey. Money best spent elsewhere."
"Do not try Teresa's"
  • 9/21/2017

A Catering food lover from Topsfield, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The food.
    Comments
    Very pricey. Money best spent elsewhere.
  • 5/26/2017

A Catering chowhound from North Andover, MA tried it.

• 3/07/2017

A Catering food lover from Peabody, MA tried it and liked it.

• 10/17/2016

A Catering food lover from Methuen, MA tried it and liked it.

• 9/17/2016

A Catering food lover from Methuen, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Do not try Teresa's
  • 10/26/2015

A diner from Dover, NH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Attractive dining room with open kitchen.
  • 7/26/2015

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/17/2015

A Catering chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/09/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/30/2015

A Catering chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

iPhone dining journal

I love teresas!

I love teresas!

Chicken Parmesan at Teresa's Italian Eatery

Chicken Parmesan

THE BEST CHICKEN PARM I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!

EJ2011 photo

EJ2011

Lynn, MA

Love this place!

We went on a week night and were seated immediately. Nice atmosphere with open kitchen and view of the wood burning stove, if that’s what it’s called…….romantically lit, very nice.

Lobster Ravioli

Wonderful! My date got scallops and I got something with lobster, as usual. I was so happy to find them actually stuffed with lobster along with other goodies, shrimp and scallops! It was a great dinner with a very attentive server. I can’t wait to go back.

October 25, 2011

Great, comfortable, delicious.

Without a decent sit down and take out place in town, Teresas is welcoming and perfect for the town. Serving good Italian food (coming from a Sicilian) it's a great place for a drink, to grab a pizza with friends and family, or have a nice…
March 11, 2011

Great Place for Rookies

Born and raised in the North End of Boston, I know excellent Italian food. Because My friend had a broken leg and needed to use a wheelchair, we opt for a restaurant with parking close to the door, as opposed to a Boston restaurant, so we…

Italian Eatery Function Room Private rooms
Thu-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sun-Wed 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Teresa's Italian Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

Teresa's Italian Eatery is located near the cities of Hathorne.
People found this by searching for: Teresa's Italian Eatery Middleton, Ma, Teresa Restaurant Middleton Ma, Teresa's Middleton Ma, Theresa's Middleton Menu, Theresas Middleton, Teresa's Italian Eatery, Theresa's Restaurant Middleton Ma, and Teresa's Italian Eatery Reviews.