Teresa's Italian Eatery

Cuisine: Deli, Catering, Bakeries

Teresa's Italian Eatery is a Deli, Catering, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Attractive dining room with open kitchen."
"Food and atmosphere"
"Love the bread and oil. Appreciate that they brought butter as we'll for those that don't like oil. Didn't have to ask for the butter"
Cons
"Where shoild I begin. Waitress, Tania, was awful. Ordered at 7:00, entrees arrived after 8:15. Ordered 2 Teresa salads for 8 of us. So skimpy that we couldn't cover a saucer. When meals finally arrived veal that 2 of us ordered was cold. We sent it back a"
iPhone dining journal

I love teresas!

I love teresas!

Chicken Parmesan at Teresa's Italian Eatery

Chicken Parmesan

THE BEST CHICKEN PARM I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!

EJ2011 photo

EJ2011

Lynn, MA

Love this place!

We went on a week night and were seated immediately. Nice atmosphere with open kitchen and view of the wood burning stove, if that’s what it’s called…….romantically lit, very nice.

Lobster Ravioli

Wonderful! My date got scallops and I got something with lobster, as usual. I was so happy to find them actually stuffed with lobster along with other goodies, shrimp and scallops! It was a great dinner with a very attentive server. I can’t wait to go back.

October 25, 2011

Great, comfortable, delicious.

Without a decent sit down and take out place in town, Teresas is welcoming and perfect for the town. Serving good Italian food (coming from a Sicilian) it's a great place for a drink, to grab a pizza with friends and family, or have a nice…
March 11, 2011

Great Place for Rookies

Born and raised in the North End of Boston, I know excellent Italian food. Because My friend had a broken leg and needed to use a wheelchair, we opt for a restaurant with parking close to the door, as opposed to a Boston restaurant, so we…

Italian Eatery Deli Function Room
Thu-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sun-Wed 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Teresa's Italian Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/26/2015 A diner from Essex Junction, VT tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Attractive dining room with open kitchen.
    Cons
  • 7/26/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/17/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/30/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 12/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/10/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 1/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and atmosphere
  • 12/30/2013 A diner from Bergenfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Teresa's Italian Eatery is located near the cities of Hathorne.
People found this by searching for: Theresa's Restaurant Middleton Ma, Teresa's Italian Eatery, Teresa Restaurant Middleton Ma, Teresa's Restaurant Middleton Ma, Teresa S Middleton Ma, Teresa's Middleton Ma, Theresa's Middleton Menu, and Teresa's Italian Eatery Reviews.