Teresa's Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, American

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Tex-mex, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Come here every Friday. There so nice and the food is a good price and always good.!"
"Lol"
"Best ever"
"leaving "
"You can find some entrees here that are less typical, such as chicken mole--which is terrific. Well worth a visit!"
FiremenKnowFood photo

FiremenKnowFood

North Augusta, SC

I died at Teresa's

Teresa’s is a small chain restaurant in the Aiken, SC/Augusta, GA area known as the CSRA. I would like to spare the reader of this article much pain in the gullet and advise them to steer clear of ALL the Teresa’s Mexican Restaurants in our area. I have never been impressed on any of them, but this one in North Augusta in particular left a horrible taste in my mouth. This restaurant is a pin-up child for Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmare before the visit from Chef Ramsey. First, the staff is rude, they either stare at their customers or the mexican wrestling on the television while ignoring their customers completely. Their menu is evidently so complicated that their cooks get confused at anything. I ordered beef taquitos and I got chicken instead. That wasn’t even the worst part, the chicken was rancid!!! This wasn’t my first time eating at that Teresa’s, but I tell you it will be my last! I hope you take my advice and stay away from this potetial tomain epedemic!

Chicken Taquitos

It was rancid! The chicken had a definite metalic taste. I didn’t even want the chicken, I asked for beef. I told the manager how bad it was, he just made an arrogant noise.

Frequent Happy Customer

I have been eating at Teresa’a for several years and have never gotten anything but great food. My friends and family enjoy the good food and excellent service. I especially love their chicken Soup. You get a big bowl full absolutely chocked full of chicken. When I eat there I often get the soup to take out. It is the best Mexican restaurant in North Augusta. Although there are a lot of dishes that I have not tried , the ones that I have are excellent.

Cerem photo

Cerem

Augusta, GA

Good price, good food

I work close to this Tersa’s, within walking distance. Since I can’t bring food to work nine times out of ten I just get a dish from their place. My food is generally ready within ten minutes of calling in my order. I have yet to have a meal go over $20. The food has been well-prepared each time I ate here.

The biggest downside would be that much of the staff does not know english well, and it can be a hassle to get through to them if you want something special done to your food.

Arroz con Pollo

Chicken on cheese rice with sour cream, lettuce and tomato, served with tortilla’s. It has a great texture and taste, but there’s too much to go with the three tortilla’s they give you.

September 19, 2009

Teresa's Mexican is muy bien

We ate here once after nursing school clinicals, and we all enjoyed our food. They all met up there again after that, but I was sick so I couldn't go. I liked the food, good atmosphere, and the people were nice.

Mexican Tex-mex Augusta

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/08/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/06/2016 A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it.

• 9/25/2016 A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it.

• 7/16/2016 A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/21/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/20/2016 A diner from Decatur, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/14/2016 A diner from Augusta, GA tried it.

• 5/14/2016 A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/06/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Augusta.
People found this by searching for: Teresa Mexican Restaurant Menu, Teresa's Mexican Restaurant Menu, Teresas Mexican Menu, Teresa's Mexican Menu, Teresa's Mexican Restaurant Augusta Ga Menu, Teresa's Mexican North Augusta Sc, and Teresa's Augusta Ga Menu.