Teriyaki House

Neighborhoods: Fort Hill
Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Cafe

Teriyaki House is a Japanese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Price"
Cons
"Tv's"
Comments
"Get the yum yum sauce"
cjstone photo

cjstone

Lynchburg, VA

Teriyaki House

I just wanted to start by saying that I absolutely love your food, especially the Teriyaki Chicken. My roommates and I eat at your restaurant at least once a week, sometimes two. But I wanted to let the staff know that I greatly appreciate the service that Teriyaki House provides. The food is always wonderful and I have never tried anything off the menu that was not good. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes for my food to be ready, even when there is a decently long line. So thank you Teriyaki House and anyone who has a part in the great food that is always served. Keep up the hard work and I will definitely be back soon.

Teriyaki Chicken

This is one of the best dishes that one can get. The food is fantastic and it is a large proportion for what the price is.

Japanese Delivery Asian

Teriyaki House  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/12/2016 A diner from Lynchburg, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Price
    Cons
    Tv's
    Comments
    Get the yum yum sauce
  • 6/03/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/22/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/06/2013 A diner from Auburn, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2013 A diner from Clinton, MD tried it.

• 8/21/2013 A diner from Lynchburg, VA tried it.

Teriyaki House is located near the cities of Madison Heights.
People found this by searching for: Teriyaki House Lynchburg Virginia, Teriyaki House Lynchburg Va, Teriyaki House, Teriyaki House On Fort Ave, Teriki House Lynchburg, Teryaki House Lynchburg Va, Teriaki House Lynchburg, and Teriyaki House Lynchburg.