Teriyaki House

Neighborhoods: Fort Hill
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Teriyaki House is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Price"
Cons
"Tv's"
Comments
"Get the yum yum sauce"
  • 1/12/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Lynchburg, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Price
    Cons
    Tv's
    Comments
    Get the yum yum sauce
  • 6/03/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/12/2014

A Japanese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/22/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/06/2013

A diner from Auburn, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2013

A Japanese chowhound from Clinton, MD tried it.

• 8/21/2013

A Japanese food lover from Lynchburg, VA tried it.

cjstone photo

cjstone

Lynchburg, VA

Teriyaki House

I just wanted to start by saying that I absolutely love your food, especially the Teriyaki Chicken. My roommates and I eat at your restaurant at least once a week, sometimes two. But I wanted to let the staff know that I greatly appreciate the service that Teriyaki House provides. The food is always wonderful and I have never tried anything off the menu that was not good. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes for my food to be ready, even when there is a decently long line. So thank you Teriyaki House and anyone who has a part in the great food that is always served. Keep up the hard work and I will definitely be back soon.

Teriyaki Chicken

This is one of the best dishes that one can get. The food is fantastic and it is a large proportion for what the price is.

Japanese Good For Kids Dinner

Teriyaki House  Restaurant Reviews

Teriyaki House is located near the cities of Madison Heights.
People found this by searching for: Teryaki House Lynchburg Va, Teriyaki House Lynchburg, Teriyaki House Lynchburg Virginia, Teriyaki House Lynchburg Va, Teriki House Lynchburg, Teriyaki House On Fort Ave, Teriaki House Lynchburg, and Teriyaki House.