15101 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001

Texas de Brazil Churrascaria

Cuisine: Brazilian, Breakfast, Lunch

Pros
"Wonderful variety of food. Salad bar is awesome. Meat is very flavorful. Gauchos are very attentive and quick. "
Cons
"Pricey and sometimes loud if you sit close to a large party. "
  • 8/22/2015

A Brazilian food lover from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014

A Brazilian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Pricey and sometimes loud if you sit close to a large party.
  • 8/10/2014

A Brazilian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

TheGodfather photo

TheGodfather

Richardson, TX

Word is Law!

Little Tommy Devito is one of those bad seeds, Tommy much too often looses his mind and goes crazy, once shooting a poor waiter for messing up his drink order at a card game.

The Godfather, is just about the only one Tommy still respects and as my lead Captain and top earner in my crew, I do often deal with things I normally wouldn’t from him.

Tommy and a few other outside members, called upon The Godfather for a sit down to discuss a major potential deal that needed The Godfathers blessing, I took The crew out to TDB for The most perfectly cooked steak and best salad bar, I have ever had in my life. TBD never stops coming over with every kind of perfectly cooked meat you can think of, As I sat in amazement of perfection, I listened to Tommy try and explain his current job, but If there is one thing that The Godfather says ABSOLUTLY NEVER too, is anything involving ANY drugs, For Generations the Mob has survived without the need to pollute the kids and we still hold truth to out commitment! So, when Little Tommy sat there and suggested a cocaine shipment inbound from Peru, that would make the family millions, I stabbed my fork right through the table stood up and said “You little F-ing bastard! You know the rules and you defy me?”
Everyone’s face turned pale white including The waiters and as Tommy and crew sat there calming me down I returned to my seat, with the understanding that such deal would never happen. I was fine with that and enjoy a Sagafredo Coffee and finished my dessert at TDB

Unfortunately, The crew decided to go through with the cocaine deal without The Godfather permission, Little Tommy was found last week in his car dead from what appeared to be a random drive by.

Rules are rules!!

Allegedly

Brazilian Breakfast Lunch

Texas de Brazil Churrascaria  Restaurant Reviews

Texas de Brazil Churrascaria is located near the cities of North Branch, Farmers Branch, and Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
People found this by searching for: Texas De Brazil Nutrition Facts, How Many Calories In Chocolate Cake From Texas De Brazil, Texas De Brazil, Branch Menu In Texas De Brazil, Texas De Brazil Chocolate Mousse Cake Calories, Texas De Brazil Addison Texas Mail, Texas De Brazil Nutrition Information, and Texas De Brazil Creme Brulee Nutrition.